• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alternate You and Tickling

Nyperold

TMF Regular
Let's suppose you met a version of you from an alternate universe. Assuming this other you would be as game to play the other role as you would be to play your role:

'Lers:

...do you think you would tickle "yourself" at some point? Would it depend on whether or not the other you was the same sex or different? Or would it just seem too weird in any case?

'Lees:

...do you think you would let the other you tickle you at some point? Would it depend on whether or not the other you was the same sex or different? Or would it just seem too weird in any case?

I would i think the experience would be mind-blowing especially since i never been tickled b 4.

I'd pass on it. I'm not into tickling guys let alone tickling myself. I agree that it would be a crazy experience. I am sure that we could come up with something else to do.

I would, but only if my alter-ego were a female!

(Great so see you, Nessie! I've missed you around here!)

I'd do it! And id let another me tickle me, cause he/me would know the worst spots!😀

no i have no interest in tickling my alter ego...i know all her spots..what fun is that? to me the fun of being a ler would be finding the lee's tickle spots that the lee is unaware of herself or himself...

and besides i can tickle my foot now if i wish...which i don't wish as a rule..

Of course I don't even have to think about it.Although it would be weird to look at myself.I hate taking pictures,looking in mirrors or anything like that.I am sure I could get over it though

Last edited:
I'd at least give it a shot! And, if it worked, and was fun for both parties involved, there would be a MASSIVE tickle fight, as only I know how much I truly love a massive tickle fight and, being human and self-serving, I would be striving to fulfill my own needs...yet I would be masking it in an altruistic attempt at pleasing my clone...and she/he would be doing the same...

*head explodes at the thought*

And now, to answer my own question.

Yeah, I'd tickle a female me, on all the standard spots. And I'd let her tickle me. 🙂

I think... we'd each wear a pair of shorts, and she'd wear either a t-shirt or a sleeveless shirt. Then we'd take turns tickling each other. First on our feet, next, under our arms, then on our ribs, then in our bellybuttons, and finally, of course, on our tummies. Maybe a minute or so per turn. Then maybe we'd try a round with feathers instead of fingers.

See... I don't really know how ticklish my different parts are, or how much I would enjoy it, if at all. So I guess that would be a good opportunity to find out.

I guess this is one case where you CAN tickle yourself. I'd be up for it both ways all the better if my alter ego were female! Question though, if you had sex with your clone would that be considered a form of masterbation?!

mirror, mirror, sonicare in hand, how much can i/he stand?

Gee, I usually try to avoid tickling losers........:0 At the absolute other end of the scale, it was great to see a post by our fair queen, Nessonite.(All hail the queen) This is a neat topic. I wonder if any identical twins are on the forum. I assume that is about as close as we get in the real world. I wonder how identical twins generally compare in ticklishness. Ah, nature versus nurture. I would rather go Ted Williams style and be frozen so I can still tickle many years from now.

I'm sure somebody would; on a practical level, it would be more like straight-up sex: chance of pregnancy if a male and female are involved and don't do anything to prevent it (the child carrying the genetic risks involved, especially given that mommy and daddy have exactly the same genetic code except for this one little bit).

It'd all be academic for me, though, since we'd just be tickling each other.

O_O The idea of two versions of myself blows my mind, especially if one was female. I'd assume I'd know that the alt version was me. If not I might hit on myself. I mean if I was female I'd be damn hot. I could kinda picture myself looking like Megan Fox or something. But no I probably wouldn't do anything to myself if I knew, since that'd just be awkward and such.

If my doppelgaenger from another universe is left handed, then it would be dangerous to touch (antimatter reference).

I guess this is one case where you CAN tickle yourself. I'd be up for it both ways all the better if my alter ego were female! Question though, if you had sex with your clone would that be considered a form of masterbation?!

ah but you can tickle yourself..at least i can..and have..i mean for someone else..i don't tickle myself for my own amusement lol..but i did prove that you can tickle yourself..the secret is in closing your eyes, hitting that certain spot on your foot like with a comb..and go to town..oo believe me it tickles..

ah but you can tickle yourself..at least i can..and have..i mean for someone else..i don't tickle myself for my own amusement lol..but i did prove that you can tickle yourself..the secret is in closing your eyes, hitting that certain spot on your foot like with a comb..and go to town..oo believe me it tickles..

I'll have to try that! I always figured if you tickled yourself without thinking or looking it would intensify it as though you were being tickled by someone else.

I'd actually wondered about this sort of thing before. I'd thought of writing a story where someone met their future self, who'd come back in time and they'd get into some tickling action (Not too far in the future. In the context of the story, time machines are available anytime.).
That said, while I'm usually not a fan of M/M tickling, I do think it would be interesting to get into it with myself, since I'd know where all my spots are. I wouldn't take it as far as some people and have sex with myself or anything though. That's just... ew. But yeah, tickling "yourself" would be interesting.

I'd do it on both counts and I would be very sadistic and as far as the lee side is concerned, my other self would probably kill me!

Boris

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back