• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alyx Vance Relaxing (Fake/Altered pic)

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello everyone!

FIRST OFF YES I KNOW THIS IS IN THE WRONG CATEGORY... BUT I PLAN ON FURTHERING THIS PIC INTO ANOTHER DRAWN PIC... TICKLING WILL BE INCLUDED IN THAT ONE... SO SIT TIGHT... 😉

EDIT: Another Manip pic has been added! More pics of this will be added to this thread in the future... so keep checking back guys and gals!

Well... Here's an intersting pic for the Half Life 2 fans (me included). I was inspired by shorty02 and his thread of fakes to make this...

To see more of his interesting pics, check him out at his thread here... http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=51548

I used to make fakes before I started drawing, years ago...so there was a nice familiar feeling that came to me in the making of this pic.

Here's a little scenario...

Here we have the lovely Alyx Vance quietly tinkering around with the machines in one of the many labs deep within a new resistance base just a little ways away from the White Forest Facility.

She was by herself as everyone was either resting, doing other duties or were in the dining hall. She had always found time alone as a pleasant escape from the frequent yelling from the scientists and solders, constant screeching of mechanical alarms, or the loud cracks coming from the bolts of lighting produced by the Vortigaunts. Literally this particular lab she resided in, was practically her's. More than likely if you were looking for her, you would definitely find her there. That is, if anyone besides Alyx regularly went to "her" lab...

She sorted through a box of some of her old stuff looking for some parts for one of the machines she was working on... she decided to pass the time away by working on something or other. Usually that was her remedy for intense boredom. As she rummaged through some old surge protectors, and tons of wire, she slowly came to the realization that she was gonna get bored with tinkering. Sooner or later she would have to find something else to do...

But what?

She would usually be on some kind of mission, with Gordan Freeman...or playing with DOG, but both of them had important engagements that had to be taken care of... engagements that obviously excluded her.

Just when she thought that she would lose her mind... she pulled out a an old, discolored piece of equipment from the box. Intrigued, she examined it from all sides, blowing thick dust off of it, while untangling it from the mass of wires. It was an old Black Mesa Computer Web Camera, though it looked like it hadn't been used in a while, she figured that it was still in good working order.

Figuring it as a way to amuse herself, she brought it over to her computer console sitting on a junky table. She plugged its connector cord to the CPU and positioned the camera atop the monitor. Once everything was in place, she walked to the lab entrance and shut the slider door, which locked itself afterward. On the way back to the computer, she brought over a rolling leather chair, and plopped herself into it. She eyed the camera, as it's round viewer blankly stared back to her. She pondered on what she could record with her newly discovered device... A vlog? Or a "how to" video filled technical advice, that she could email to anyone who needed it? No, No, No...

Everything she thought up just sounded more boring...

Alyx kicked off her shoes and crossed her socked feet on the table, making herself comfortable as it was necessary to continue her creative brainstorming. Absolutely nothing seemed to grasp her interest... Crossing her arms she looked around the lab at random objects, trying to get ideas. She spotted her bottle of cocoa butter lotion just at the edge of the table beyond some empty water jugs. She liked to use the lotion normally after a long hard day of working. She rolled over, grabbed the bottle, and poured a good amount on her hands rubbing them together thoroughly. Alyx always enjoyed the feeling of softness in her skin after having them roughened up from working the machinery, which was on a regular basis. This was her twelfth bottle in two months...

As long as she had the lotion out for her hands, she decided to work on her feet as well, since there was nothing much to do anyway... Peeling off her white cotton socks and taking a foot in hand, she applied lotion to both soles, rubbing both feet, one after the other with total relaxation. She loved it when her feet were rubbed, she would sometimes ask Gordan to do it from which afterward she would almost always fall asleep from a job well done. After finishing her dedicated rubbing, she stopped to looked at her feet. She often admired how pretty they were. She knew that Gordan loved them too, every time she presented them to him, he was always speechless. (Pun intended). She was however sad due to the fact that no one else could appreciate the beauty of her feet since she wore her shoes all the time.

Her eyes grew as a brilliant idea ignited within her mind. Grinning, she rolled back to the computer and activated the camera. She had finally decided on what to record. Lifting her legs up, she placed her smooth, newly lotioned soles right in front of the camera, playfully wiggling and spreading her toes...

She chuckled to herself at what she was doing... showing her feet off on camera as if she was one of those famous foot models that you find in adult videos or on those online adult tickling communities. 😉 However she wouldn't mind considering to become a foot model someday, as the thought had crossed her mind numerous times...but life in a dystopian, military research base had given her other duties... other busy things...other fits of boredom...

But not anymore, thanks to her newly discovered camera. She gave a few more toe fluttering movements before turning the camera off...

Until next time...

😉

Wow...didn't expect to write so much, but I love making stories for pics... so much imagination can be released.

Also if you want more Alyx action, check out my older Alyx tickle pic here...

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=43898&

Below is the story (fake/altered) pic of Alyx with her peds! The second being just random pic of her... (THE SECOND PIC IS NOT MADE BY ME I JUST WANTED TO SHOW HER FULL OUTFIT FOR THOSE UNFAMILIAR WITH HER.) both pics are different. The story pic consists of various pieces of Alyx pics found on the internet.

Hope you guys and gals like it...

"Alyx Vance" Is (c) to the "Valve Corporation"

Pic and story put together by me... Bombers!

Last edited:
I'm a big Half-life fan, and i love this! very well done!

I'm a big Half-life fan, and i love this! very well done!

Me too! Thank you very much my friend... do you mean he story or the pic?! I must know! 😀

The follow-up picture to this;

Is that the one here http://fmilling.deviantart.com/art/Alyx-Captured-82645366 or a different one altogether?

Nope!

I'm planning on making a couple more of new pics (drawn this time) with Alyx since everyone loves her so much... (with good reason 😉 ) My DA pic of her is the most viewed pic I have...17,000+ on just one pic is amazing!

I just have to aim for that again with a new pic...or two... 😀

You'll see... 😉

Bra-vo, man. Applause, applause.

Thanks my friend! Bravo on the pic or on the story?

Either way, I appreciate it! 😀

i loved both the story and the pic. a girl's gotta relax from a hard day of fighting the Combine, huh?

and since your doing more pics of her, i'd love to see lots of foot tickling

Hi Fmilling,

ok, this pic is absolutly fantastic...you have really good technics with pics like that...the soles are a perfect choice for her, and the whole scene and the story is fantastic and also very realistic 🙂 i totally fell in love with this pic...

i would also write storys to the pics, but my english is not perfect and therefore i dont want to blame myself :blush

im really proud, that you have mention me on your thread 🙂

So if you ever have a new idea, what i should post, you are very welcome 🙂
But, after this Alyx pic, im sure you dont need me 😉

many thanks for this one, and im looking forward for more from you....

greatz shorty

Last edited:
i loved both the story and the pic. a girl's gotta relax from a hard day of fighting the Combine, huh?

and since your doing more pics of her, i'd love to see lots of foot tickling

Ah, thank you very much BigNorm!

and you're right! It's nice to just stop and see the downtime of heroic females after working hard to keep everyone safe...

They have lives too! 🙂

You definitely will see another tickle pic of her... foot tickling is standard! 😉

Hi Fmilling,

ok, this pic is absolutly fantastic...you have really good technics with pics like that...the soles are a perfect choice for her, and the whole scene and the story is fantastic and also very realistic 🙂 i totally fell in love with this pic...

i would also write storys to the pics, but my english is not perfect and therefore i dont want to blame myself :blush

im really proud, that you have mention me on your thread 🙂

So if you ever have a new idea, what i should post, you are very welcome 🙂
But, after this Alyx pic, im sure you dont need me 😉

many thanks for this one, and im looking forward for more from you....

greatz shorty

Hey Shorty02...

Thanks a lot, I was hoping that you would love this...

I'm glad you love the story too. I didn't plan on writing one, but this pic just called to my imagination. 😉

Oh and don't worry, you always seem to do a great job with the scenarios of your pictures.

Like I said my friend, I was completely inspired to try a fake picture because of your thread. Plus your stuff is cool.

Don't worry, I'll still have some more ideas for you. You have very unique ideas. I still would like to see the great stuff that you put together!

Thank you my friend, more will definitely be on the way... 😉

Still got that touch my friend! 😉

As for the source of feet........ hmm... can't say i have a terribly big idea. =/

I wanna say they remind me of a new girl from TicklingParadise but i'm not sure. Am i at least guessing the right website? ^^;

Thank you my very good friend.

Heh... I knew this would be a tad difficult for you...

Nope not from TP and not a new model... You'll have to guess again... 😉

Hi there these picture are awesome i really like the third pic you did the look on Alyx face is really cool and sexy how did you do it? I really love to see more of her keep up the great work.

Hi there these picture are awesome i really like the third pic you did the look on Alyx face is really cool and sexy how did you do it? I really love to see more of her keep up the great work.

Hey Killalot2!

As always, I'm glad you like it!

How do I do it?

I just spend some time finding the pics that I need, put them in Photoshop, cut and paste them together, and that's it!

For the face, I just make small changes to it...

Yes, you'll definitely see more of her... 😉

Thanks my friend...

Hey Fmilling...

the new picture is also amazing...
thanks a lot for your words and also for posting this...
are you planing to make more manips? maybe one of Lara Croft?
with your technics and skills, i would definitely fell in love with this....
keep up the fantastic work....

shorty 🙂

aw man
no sockfoot pic

That's your input on this pic, which took like hours and hours to create, and then he posted it for free??

Yeah...I'm sure this is gonna really motivate a lot of artists to post more sock art.

Blech.

Oh well...the pic still rocks MY socks, Bombers.

B

yeah..thats my input(which i have every fucking right to say)
what he did was well done
im not saying that it isnt

HOLY CRAPThat is so great. Ithink... I know I'm in love :blush
Please keep up the great work.

Wow... it's been a while since I've been here! 😱

Hey Fmilling...

the new picture is also amazing...
thanks a lot for your words and also for posting this...
are you planing to make more manips? maybe one of Lara Croft?
with your technics and skills, i would definitely fell in love with this....
keep up the fantastic work....

shorty 🙂

Thank you very much Shorty02! Maybe sometime in the future I might make some more Manips. Probably with more Video Game chicks!

aw man
no sockfoot pic

Sorry about that my friend. Although socks are nice, bare feet are my thing as you can see. 😉

My motto is, you can always find a good pair of socks all the time, but can you ALWAYS find a good pair of feet just as you can with socks? 😉

That's your input on this pic, which took like hours and hours to create, and then he posted it for free??

Yeah...I'm sure this is gonna really motivate a lot of artists to post more sock art.

Blech.

Oh well...the pic still rocks MY socks, Bombers.

B

Thanks Deeto!

I'm glad you like it.... and don't worry, This time the source of my motivation is beautiful Alyx.... 😉

yeah..thats my input(which i have every fucking right to say)
what he did was well done
im not saying that it isnt

No need to say mean stuff my friend. We all need to get along on this positive tickling site! 😉

Bandito is in a way right though (and I mean this in the most positive way I can through typing... haha). He didn't say that you said it was not well done, he only mentioned that your comment could be demotivating. 😀Once again, he's right, since you only commented on what is not in the pic and didn't offer anything positive to what WAS in the pic until he mentioned something to you. Some other artists (unlike me and the Bandito :lol ) probably would have been unmotivated to make anything else based on comments like that due to the fact that pics like this do indeed take time to make, and we do it exclusively for our fans (you) for free. So when some artists get a comment like yours only specifying what's NOT in their picture and hardly any positive support to make them feel good about what they have provided to you, then the chances of them making another pic would be very slim to none at all, and that's what Bandito was trying to say... Artists are sensitive you know... 😉

But all in all I'm glad that you id make some positive comments for the pics! I'm totally glad you like it.

HOLY CRAPThat is so great. Ithink... I know I'm in love :blush
Please keep up the great work.

Haha... who isn't in love with Alyx besides just the cool people?! LOL

Thank you very much!

good very good art lol sexy😉:cool

Thanks my friend, I'm totally glad you enjoy it! More is definitely on the way... 😉

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back