• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Am I paranoid?

Relent<

1st Level Yellow Feather
I'm trying to discern whether or not a girl whom I've been eyeing for some time is intentionally teasing me or is just that damned sexy. She has beautiful feet, a cute laugh and a charming smile; she wears slip-ons sometimes and on rare occasions **Sandals** She slips them on and off, revealing her beautiful, soft soles to me, either not noticing me or not offended that I take notice of them. I want so badly to ask her out, but I can't tell if she's even moderately interested in me or if she has really just ignored me. I assume it to be the latter, but I can't help but hope it is in the case of the former. I can't tell if I'm perhaps picking up on something relevant or if I'm just being paranoid. plz help -__-

well how well do you know her? are you two friends or is she somebody you know but doesnt know you?

we never really talked, except for passing courtesies and such, and she knows my name and I know hers but there's little more familiarity than that.

I'm to damn shy! That's why I need some kind of affirmation from her to know if I should make the attempt. As chatty as I am on the forum, I'm a terrible sociopath, I lack communication skills, and I'm even worse shen it comes to women.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back