• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Am I the only one that finds these feather slippers erotic?

Bournemouthstu

😀 These look tickly to me....lol I know I have a bit of a foot/shoe fetish so I may be on my own here...!

Attachments

• 34a1.jpg
    34a1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 67
  • 7730.jpg
    7730.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 2549.jpg
    2549.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 58
  • ja65.jpg
    ja65.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Photo_5252.jpg
    Photo_5252.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 35
Bournemouthstu said:
😀 These look tickly to me....lol I know I have a bit of a foot/shoe fetish so I may be on my own here...!

i can envision them having a tickly use.....i mean hell, i was into feathers, before i was into dusters, now i'm into makeup brushes as far as tools or tickly sensaton related objects

heh, I knew a girl once that had a pair slippers like that. I was like "Wow, those are...different", and she said she thought they were cute. And I have to admit, they kinda are :happy:

Last edited:
I think they are a little erotic. I like exotic shoes that hold feet into curved positions, like a display case. The feathers close to her foot implies tickling a bit. The second pic is my fav (but she would look good even in army boots). The fourth one is nice too, and I usually don't like any pic that doesn't include a woman's face. Maybe it's the steel pole and leather chair implying a ring side seat for a pole dance. 🙂
Nice pics.

*SINGS "WALK THIS WAY" OFF KEY OF COURSE.........

"boa" Howdy!! Those Are Hot! The Shoes Have Obvious Tickling Undertones. A Girl That Wears Them Is Adding Her Sexy Peds To Her Arsenal In A Most Provacative Way. Btw! Can You Just Throw Those Suckers In The Ol' Washer/dryer? 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back