• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Am I Ticklish?

MindOverWhatMatters

I wanted to write about an experience I had recently, as I think it may have changed a large piece of my philosophy relative to tickling.

Before I detail the experience, here are a few points of exposition:

1. I believe tickling to be the most fascinating thing. I’ve been attracted to this fetish for as long as I can remember (approx. 35 years). I appreciate the universal and non discriminatory nature of tickling, the variety and range of reactions and tickle spots, and the contradiction that a physically tough individual can be reduced to laughter as a result of well-placed tickled, among many other aspects.

2. There is very little science in the world of tickling. So much of what we know is theoretical or based on mood, timing, or circumstance. Further, there is not a clear consensus on what constitutes being ticklish.

3. I’m married and open with my wife (Michelle) about my fetish; however, I’m very much still closeted outside of my marriage. I’ve not been open to discuss my fetish with others, nor have I attended any function(s) within the tickling community. This is likely to stay as is.

4. My wife is very supportive of me and my fetish in both play sessions and ideology, though in full transparency, she does not share my fetish.

5. I’ve had mixed feelings about my fetish for as long as I can remember. As stated above, I believe tickling to be one of the most amazing things, and I still believe that to be true as my core feeling towards the fetish. That said, I’ve often experienced guilt and shame about having this fetish, and that’s been furthered by some of the depictions of tickling or the tickling fetish in either the news or mainstream media.

6. I’m quite physically and mentally strong. Over the years, I’ve developed a bit of an iron will, so much so, that I’ve been in therapy to help overcome some of my feelings around sadness, loneliness, and overall happiness. Additionally, I’ve learned in recent years that I enjoy being submissive, particularly during a session.

7. I’m not ticklish. I’ve never laughed when tickled. I’ve been poked, squeezed, and prodded by people over the years, and there has been no reaction. It might as well be a massage. I’ve been tied and tickled, and still have shown no reaction. For all my years on this wonderful planet, I’ve never felt what it is to be ticklish.

8. My wife is very ticklish. Simple enough here, she’s ticklish, and it’s wonderfully sexy.

9. Over the last couple of years, I’ve hated my fetish. I’ve felt jealous of the fact that I’m not ticklish. Moreover, I have felt somehow cosmically robbed that I don’t get to experience someone making me laugh with their fingers. That I don’t get to discover a new spot on my body. That I don’t know how to explain the correlation from fingers on your body to what it is that makes you laugh, or cry, or beg, or writhe, or pee, or hold any number of emotions. I also can’t fathom why I’ve been so enthralled with this fetish if I’ll never experience it. Perhaps I’d even hate it if I ever was to be tickled like so many pictures and moments that I’ve seen of others experiencing the exact thing I crave. I love tickling, but I hate that I can’t feel it. I also find it hard to be a tickler. I am quite good, but it feels somehow wrong to tickle someone that doesn’t have the overall fetish, without knowing how it feels to be tickled.

All of the above considered, I have stopped having tickle sessions as a ler, and mostly as a ler as well. As I said, I’ve been very confused about my feelings on this fetish. Though I have not been open about my fetish in my therapy sessions yet, I’ve been doing quite a bit of work on me as a person, and I’ve had some personal breakthroughs that have helped me to be more at ease, less anxious, and more open to assessing my feelings.

*warning: nudity ahead in this story

This particular experience started after my last therapy session. I decided that I was already feeling vulnerable and clearheaded, so I should push myself to jump in and ask my wife for a tickle session. I prepared the bed with handcuffs attached to the top side of the bed, and I laid out some feathers, baby oil, lubrication, and a couple of additional tools. I told my wife that I wanted to leave things up to her and had no real expectations other than aiming for some release. In essence, I wanted to treat this as a massage session, where the main focus was just to be vulnerable in the moment, and open myself up to feeling anything that came my way.

I undressed fully, and laid down on the bed on my back. For the rest of the session, I did not open my eyes, nor did either one of us talk.

As I closed my eyes, I breathed deeply and relaxed my body. My wife tied my hands out to the sides, and my feet remained untethered.

There were a few moments of distilled silence as I heard Michelle walk over to the night table and peruse the tickle tools. At this point, as is typical for me, I had butterflies in my stomach. Before a session, I always tend to feel a mix of embarrassment (because I don’t know that it’s entertaining for someone that doesn’t have a tickle fetish to tickle someone that isn’t ticklish) and excitement. Despite not laughing, I like the feeling of fingers on what would be considered your average tickle spots. It’s exhilarating and sensual, and I like the feeling of not being in charge. I am often perceived as strong, so having the person you love entertain your fetish and touch you intimately is nothing short of breathtaking, every time.

As I thought about these mixed feelings, and let the butterflies flutter, I felt a stiff feather run across my chest. Again, no laugh, no tickle, just pleasure. The feeling of being lightly tickled has always given me a direct feeling of pleasure. In this way, I very much like being tickled, even if this isn’t necessarily the universal reaction.

Michelle glided the feather along my chest, my ribs, down my legs, and over my toes. Then she drew down the length of each arm and fluttered the very tip in each of my armpits. With my eyes still closed, I tend to picture what the scene looks like. In some ways, I almost wish she was tickling someone else because then I would get to see their reactions to her individual movements. She’s caring and intuitive, so her tickling style is fun and loving, and absolutely sexy.

Michelle then picked up a second feather and began to use both on my armpits, slowly and sensuously down to the soles of my feet. Then she spent some time making circles around my belly. She knows that my favorite place to be touched is around my bellybutton, and often in my bellybutton during sex. This has always been an erotic sensation for me, and likely due to the fact that my belly is seldom played with on a daily basis, this always seems to be the most pleasurable tickle spot for me.

As I started to really enjoy the light touch of the feathers, Michelle began to incorporate her movements around my inner thighs, up to the curvature of my butt, and then faintly over my penis. This is where my sensory feelings became a little more elevated as I could feel one feather lightly stroking my penis, and the other making its way over various tickle spots.

After exploring the length of my body, Michelle made her way again to my belly. This time, one feather stayed on and around my penis, while the other made circles on my exposed tummy, and gently dipped into my belly button. At this point, I started to shutter, and shiver with the flicks of the feather tips.

Michelle isolated this area for about a minute or so, and then used both feathers again on my tummy. This time, she used them horizontally against my tummy, with one brushing downward toward my groin, and the other grazing upward towards my nipples. She continued this motion several times, each time restarting around the center of my belly, and then brushing the feathers outward in their search.

I believe it was at this moment that my therapy kicked in. Instead of the embarrassment of my fetish, and the jealousy of not knowing how this can make someone giggle (as Michelle is sensuously feather ticklish), I let myself really think about what my body was doing.

Every time the feathers went up and down, my back would arch, and I would feel the pulse within my groin. Every time the feathers started again on my belly, it felt as though my body contracted slightly, as though the muscles in my abs were doing a mini crunch, and this repeated with the feathers in turn. It was after a few repetitions of this cycle that Michelle went back to one feather on my penis, and one in my bellybutton. Then I assessed my body further.

I started breathing a bit differently. Not labored, but deeper. I was thoroughly enjoying what I was feeling, but I also noticed that my belly was expanding and contracting under the movement of the feather. No part of the feeling made me want to laugh, or even repress a giggle, so I wasn’t fighting the sensation. I did, however notice that my body was reacting, and I couldn’t tell in the moment why I was contracting, and shifting, and shivering consistently. Was this because my body was craving Michelle‘s touch? Was it because it felt good sexually? Was it because the absence of conversation made the moment so intimate? Or was it because, against every feeling I’ve ever had, I’m ticklish?

It was a confusing digression within the moment. All my life, I’ve known that being ticklish means that someone is laughing, or grunting, or begging. Most people generally don’t love being tickled, and some even find it painful and torturous. Surely this couldn’t be considered “being ticklish”. I wasn’t laughing, I didn’t feel out of control, it certainly wasn’t unbearable, and I felt that if I really wanted it to stop, I could’ve stopped reacting. But maybe I couldn’t. Maybe I couldn’t have stopped reacting, even if I tried, and what might that acceptance feel like? After all, Michelle was controlling the feathers, and she was moving them with precision around my areas that she knew were stimulating me. Moreover, her touch was causing my stomach muscles to dance and twitch, so if this wasn’t being ticklish, then why would my tummy quiver so much?

It was just as these thoughts were circling my head when the feathers stopped. As we were both quiet and my eyes remained closed, the moment stayed silent and intimate. It was only but a moment, and I could feel my breathing as deep and relaxed, and comfortable.

Then I felt the delicate touch of Michelle‘s hand as she applied lubricant to my penis. I immediately felt turned on, and in the flow of sexual pleasure. I had been hard since being tied down in anticipation of the session, and my body was craving this next step.

The stroking of my penis made everything a bit more heightened, and my breathing got heavier. Then I felt a sudden warm sensation on my belly.

Michelle was dripping baby oil onto my tummy. I felt the individual droplets spreading across my skin when Michelle‘s hand swept in and rubbed the oil over my entire belly, chest, nipples, and down to my hips. Her rubbing was firm and smooth, and I felt my entire torso being canvassed in oil.

I suddenly felt one of Michelle‘s hands close around my penis and begin stroking while her other hand started to play with the skin around my navel. Light scratches, little pinches, soft pulsing against my ab muscles.

This has happened before, as Michelle knows that I love having my tummy tickled during hand jobs. The hand job unlocks a higher level of sensitivity, and I generally love having tickle spots touched, so I enjoy having her hands caress and squeeze. Typically, the attention to my penis and tummy make me writhe. Her hands, lightly grazing her nails steadily from underneath my bellybutton up to my chest, makes me arch and contract, and her nails circling my bellybutton while stroking make me wiggle from side to side, similar to a chill running up your back. Michelle is also super attentive, so she is hyper aware of how I move based on where her fingers travel. So again, more inner analysis.

I felt like I took another pause in the moment to assess what I was feeling, given that I had already questioned my being ticklish a few moments prior. Now my head was spinning about what it meant to be ticklish. I had always felt like these movements were just my body‘s way of “finding” the best position towards seeking out pleasure. Like a stretch in which you move into the pull so that you feel the best overall benefit. Once you find it, you feel the stretch. I had the same notion that my body was moving to enhance the feeling because it all felt so good. But was that true? Again, I couldn’t decide. Would I be able to stay still if I chose to do so, even if Michelle continued to stroke and tickle? I didn’t try because I genuinely wanted to keep the pleasure going. I took stock of the fact that I only arched and contracted when Michelle made certain movements, and I only wiggled when Michelle made her circles around my bellybutton. I started to think that even though I wasn’t laughing or giggling, I was moving because Michelle was tickling me.

It was Michelle‘s hands making me feel, making me writhe, making me arch, making me wiggle. If she knew where to tickle someone to make them laugh, surely she would also know how to tickle to make me move. Perhaps I’ve been overthinking what makes someone ticklish because of the stereotypical reaction, as it might be so much broader. I couldn’t make myself wiggle naturally, nor could a traditionally ticklish person make themselves laugh naturally. By that logic, if it was Michelle using her hands to cause my reactions, was she not tickling me? Am I ticklish?

Everything felt so good and I didn’t want it to end, but alas, good things can never endure forever. I came hard and Michelle held my penis in a soft squeeze for a few moments while she continued to rub my tummy. We each got cleaned up and the day went on. It was a respite that was loving, intimate, sexual, and caring, and I was on a high that only that type of closeness can bring.

I’ve replayed the session in the days since. I haven’t talked to Michelle about what it really meant to me yet because I think I’m still analyzing my feelings. Just thinking about the session makes me crave it again, and I hope to have the courage to keep my forward progress and seek out another. I know Michelle would be willing, but I’m still getting over my own mental hurdles, which can be difficult and somewhat scary to explain.

I’m still not necessarily ready to declare myself “ticklish”, but I am now looking at the term through a different lens. I don’t think I’ll ever laugh from being tickled, and I think it’s very difficult to understand what being traditionally ticklish really entails, because I’ve never felt that same sense of what someone must be going through when they’re tied down and being tickled tortured. In my experience, my potential version of being ticklish is something that I wish could last forever, and not just in a moment, so I would seek it out with any chance I had.

At its core, I still think tickling to be one of the most amazing interactions humans can have, and for so many different reasons.

As I continue to assess, I am left to wonder:

1. Am I ticklish?

2. Will I be “ticklish” again?

3. Would I still be ticklish if not for the very critical component of this loving partner? Part of what fascinates me about tickling is that if you were traditionally ticklish, it would be likely that you could be tied up and tickled and laugh as a result with more than one tickler at the helm. Is that the same case with being “intimately ticklish”?

4. If/When I tell Michelle about how I really felt during this experience, how would she feel as a tickler? We’ve been together for a very long time, and we have so much love outside of the world of tickling. I know that I need tickling in my life, but I know she doesn’t. So what is the view of a tickler that provided such an experience without being into the fetish? And does it even matter?

5. Is it ethically responsible to tie up and tickle someone if they don’t share the fetish? Given that consent is pure and acquired, should you tickle someone if you don’t know how strong that feeling can be for them? What if they don’t naturally enjoy being tickled as part of the equation?

6. Occasional sessions aside, can a tickler find a passion for tickling if they don’t possess the fetish? I’m stuck on thinking that it must be more fun for someone to find their way into tickling if they can see a more traditional reaction.

But most importantly,

Am

I

Ticklish?

Firstly, welcome!

Wow, that was such an interesting read–Thank you for posting it and good job on building up the confidence to do so! I can identify with some of what you have written, and sympathize with the rest. I probably have 1,000 things I could say about all of this, but I'll just make some specific comments below about my thoughts on some of what you wrote.

1. I believe tickling to be the most fascinating thing. I’ve been attracted to this fetish for as long as I can remember (approx. 35 years). I appreciate the universal and non discriminatory nature of tickling, the variety and range of reactions and tickle spots, and the contradiction that a physically tough individual can be reduced to laughter as a result of well-placed tickled, among many other aspects.
I am the same–I'm generally a man of science, but tickling is almost as much magic to me.

2. There is very little science in the world of tickling. So much of what we know is theoretical or based on mood, timing, or circumstance. Further, there is not a clear consensus on what constitutes being ticklish.
I largely agree with this. There is a lot of research and data, but there is little in the form of human-centric practical answers.

3. I’m married and open with my wife (Michelle) about my fetish; however, I’m very much still closeted outside of my marriage. I’ve not been open to discuss my fetish with others, nor have I attended any function(s) within the tickling community. This is likely to stay as is.
Nothing wrong with that–I was this way for years. For some seasons of my life, that was healthy behavior, and for others it was unhealthy. Everyone has their own boundaries and many people in the community only socialize on the TMF or other online platforms and remain content with that. I deeply respect it if it's what you want.

4. My wife is very supportive of me and my fetish in both play sessions and ideology, though in full transparency, she does not share my fetish.
This was helpful context in reading this story. It's refreshing to hear this, as many people have never told their spouse and feel like tickling is not part of their real world the way they want it to be. Obviously, you would like more out of your own experience, but I applaud you for including her and communicating with her. She sounds super sweet and supportive, too.

5. I’ve had mixed feelings about my fetish for as long as I can remember. As stated above, I believe tickling to be one of the most amazing things, and I still believe that to be true as my core feeling towards the fetish. That said, I’ve often experienced guilt and shame about having this fetish, and that’s been furthered by some of the depictions of tickling or the tickling fetish in either the news or mainstream media.
This is extremely common among Ticklephiles. I've chatted with so many over the years, and I've still not ran into many things that people hold so secretly or with so much shame as this fetish. I was, and in some ways still am, one of those. It's a difficult mental knot to untie for sure.

6. I’m quite physically and mentally strong. Over the years, I’ve developed a bit of an iron will, so much so, that I’ve been in therapy to help overcome some of my feelings around sadness, loneliness, and overall happiness. Additionally, I’ve learned in recent years that I enjoy being submissive, particularly during a session.
Man do I understand this...I grew up in a culture with an "only the strong survive" kind of mentality. A lot of physical, mental, and emotional pain hardened me for many years. The brain learns to shut off some of its senses in some cases so it doesn't have to suffer at such a high scale. I went through a lot of self reorganization to change my thought, behaviors, and perceptions. I'm still working on that some, but I'm in a different place now. But I did discover the submissive side through the value of vulnerability. If you're interested in some of my thoughts on vulnerability, I wrote a short article on it here.

7. I’m not ticklish. I’ve never laughed when tickled. I’ve been poked, squeezed, and prodded by people over the years, and there has been no reaction. It might as well be a massage. I’ve been tied and tickled, and still have shown no reaction. For all my years on this wonderful planet, I’ve never felt what it is to be ticklish.
I can't relate to this exactly, but I will say there are times my ticklishness seems to reduce or disappear. It comes and goes, and when it's not there, I get very frustrated. I never asked it to leave!

9. Over the last couple of years, I’ve hated my fetish. I’ve felt jealous of the fact that I’m not ticklish. Moreover, I have felt somehow cosmically robbed that I don’t get to experience someone making me laugh with their fingers. That I don’t get to discover a new spot on my body. That I don’t know how to explain the correlation from fingers on your body to what it is that makes you laugh, or cry, or beg, or writhe, or pee, or hold any number of emotions. I also can’t fathom why I’ve been so enthralled with this fetish if I’ll never experience it. Perhaps I’d even hate it if I ever was to be tickled like so many pictures and moments that I’ve seen of others experiencing the exact thing I crave. I love tickling, but I hate that I can’t feel it. I also find it hard to be a tickler. I am quite good, but it feels somehow wrong to tickle someone that doesn’t have the overall fetish, without knowing how it feels to be tickled.
This is interesting. I've had moments of contention with my fetish, even feeling cursed at times, but for different reasons. I can say that, while many Lers are ticklish, there are many that aren't. Many get something out of the responses, sense of control, etc. I don't know if that does anything for you, but just know that many Lees and Lers come from all kinds of experiences and perspectives.

I’ve been doing quite a bit of work on me as a person, and I’ve had some personal breakthroughs that have helped me to be more at ease, less anxious, and more open to assessing my feelings.
This is great–keep up the personal development! I'd add that, in the context of tickling, different people are just different. Some find that they get more ticklish when stressed or anxious, while others find it shuts it down completely. Also, allowing for that sense of vulnerability to be shared with someone else definitely aides in being ticklish. Heightened tickle sensitivity often occurs when someone is comfortable being vulnerable...intentional vulnerability.

I always tend to feel a mix of embarrassment (because I don’t know that it’s entertaining for someone that doesn’t have a tickle fetish to tickle someone that isn’t ticklish)
You sound very self conscious in a way that I get often. This even happens with me around my wife at times, and she's a natural Ticklphile. There's just a wiring in our brain that makes it easy to trigger embarrassment around the topic. A lot of practice and communication can slowly but surely weaken that connection for the better.

It was a confusing digression within the moment. All my life, I’ve known that being ticklish means that someone is laughing, or grunting, or begging. Most people generally don’t love being tickled, and some even find it painful and torturous. Surely this couldn’t be considered “being ticklish”. I wasn’t laughing, I didn’t feel out of control, it certainly wasn’t unbearable, and I felt that if I really wanted it to stop, I could’ve stopped reacting. But maybe I couldn’t. Maybe I couldn’t have stopped reacting, even if I tried, and what might that acceptance feel like? After all, Michelle was controlling the feathers, and she was moving them with precision around my areas that she knew were stimulating me. Moreover, her touch was causing my stomach muscles to dance and twitch, so if this wasn’t being ticklish, then why would my tummy quiver so much?
There are many physical reflexes due to general biological sensitivity to touch that don't necessarily result in a feeling of ticklishness, but tickling is one of those. Spasms are a common reflex to tickling (but not tickling exclusively). Laughter or other reactions are not a very reliable way to tell if something is tickling. Ticklishness is a broad and confusing spectrum, that not only varies from person to person, but also can vary for the same person across time or day to day. From the experiencer's angle, the perceived sensation itself is the best indicator of whether you've been tickled–not whether you laugh, spasm, or anything else. It has a unique sensation that is immensely difficult to describe. Perhaps somewhere between an itch and slight pain...but that doesn't do it justice either. It could be that your body and mind are beginning the process of learning to be ticklish from opening yourself up and feeling more comfortable. The brain is very plastic and can change over time with intention. I don't know if that's what is happening, but it is possible.

This has happened before, as Michelle knows that I love having my tummy tickled during hand jobs. The hand job unlocks a higher level of sensitivity, and I generally love having tickle spots touched, so I enjoy having her hands caress and squeeze. Typically, the attention to my penis and tummy make me writhe. Her hands, lightly grazing her nails steadily from underneath my bellybutton up to my chest, makes me arch and contract, and her nails circling my bellybutton while stroking make me wiggle from side to side, similar to a chill running up your back. Michelle is also super attentive, so she is hyper aware of how I move based on where her fingers travel. So again, more inner analysis.
This sounds to me like you are lightly ticklish (from soft-style tickling). The description of it similar to a chill definitely makes me think you are experiencing very light ticklishness. Again, this is from a soft-style tickling perspective. I personally am much less soft ticklish on many places where hard tickling will get a very different and stronger reaction. I'll add that there are some people that get less ticklish when sexually aroused (this happens to me) even though general sensitivity is heightened. Others get more ticklish when sexually aroused. Also, very light tickling for many is closer to pleasurable than antagonizing as a sensation.

It was Michelle‘s hands making me feel, making me writhe, making me arch, making me wiggle. If she knew where to tickle someone to make them laugh, surely she would also know how to tickle to make me move. Perhaps I’ve been overthinking what makes someone ticklish because of the stereotypical reaction, as it might be so much broader. I couldn’t make myself wiggle naturally, nor could a traditionally ticklish person make themselves laugh naturally. By that logic, if it was Michelle using her hands to cause my reactions, was she not tickling me? Am I ticklish?
I think you are at least a little. Stereotypes have their place–they often represent a statistically significant observation, but it doesn't mean that you fall in that statistical group. There are people that are very ticklish that simply don't laugh much or at all. Admittedly, I find that unusual, but not wrong or unappealing. This thread, while not perfectly applicable to your situation, might be worth reading through (replies and all), to help broaden your sense of people's diverse reactions.

Everything felt so good and I didn’t want it to end, but alas, good things can never endure forever. I came hard and Michelle held my penis in a soft squeeze for a few moments while she continued to rub my tummy. We each got cleaned up and the day went on. It was a respite that was loving, intimate, sexual, and caring, and I was on a high that only that type of closeness can bring.
Just curious...have you tried post-orgasm tickling? Most people are significantly more ticklish for up to 30 minutes after orgasm, but the first 5 or 10 minutes are usually many times more sensitive to it. If you haven't tried it yet, this is something to consider running by her at some point when you're more comfortable talking about it more.

I’ve replayed the session in the days since. I haven’t talked to Michelle about what it really meant to me yet because I think I’m still analyzing my feelings. Just thinking about the session makes me crave it again, and I hope to have the courage to keep my forward progress and seek out another. I know Michelle would be willing, but I’m still getting over my own mental hurdles, which can be difficult and somewhat scary to explain.
I hear that, man!

3. Would I still be ticklish if not for the very critical component of this loving partner? Part of what fascinates me about tickling is that if you were traditionally ticklish, it would be likely that you could be tied up and tickled and laugh as a result with more than one tickler at the helm. Is that the same case with being “intimately ticklish”?
I do understand what you're getting at, but there are two main types of tickling: Hard and soft. There are, however, many states of mind one can be in to experience either, intimacy is more of a state of mind than a type of ticklish, I'd say. What you are thinking of traditionally ticklish encompasses all of these combinations.

4. If/When I tell Michelle about how I really felt during this experience, how would she feel as a tickler? We’ve been together for a very long time, and we have so much love outside of the world of tickling. I know that I need tickling in my life, but I know she doesn’t. So what is the view of a tickler that provided such an experience without being into the fetish? And does it even matter?
From my experience closely (read obsessively) observing non-Ticklephiles playing the part of the tickler, they often enjoy it at some level or another. They enjoy making someone else move around and react. In the case of intimate partners, they often enjoy it as an activity simply to connect with the other on an intimate human level. The best thing to do is just tell her that, while it's super embarrassing to you, you really appreciate her engaging in it with you and that you'd really like to hear how she's sees it from her perspective.

5. Is it ethically responsible to tie up and tickle someone if they don’t share the fetish? Given that consent is pure and acquired, should you tickle someone if you don’t know how strong that feeling can be for them? What if they don’t naturally enjoy being tickled as part of the equation?
Oh, absolutely it's okay. If they consent to it and you discuss it, it's fine. If you think about it, we do things for our spouses that we don't enjoy all the time, but we enjoy how it makes them feel. So even if she's not liking it at the level you are, as long as she's okay with it, she enjoys what it does for you. Ask her why she lets you tickle her and how it makes her feel. It is best that she speak for herself here. Have a safe word established so you feel confident she has a way out of something she doesn't want in the moment.

6. Occasional sessions aside, can a tickler find a passion for tickling if they don’t possess the fetish? I’m stuck on thinking that it must be more fun for someone to find their way into tickling if they can see a more traditional reaction.
Absolutely–people end up liking it who aren't fetishizing it like us. There are even some that develop the fetish much later in life, but this is rare and not something to be expecting. Again, you have to ask her how she feels about it, and be clear up from that you feel very vulnerable but trust her–This will signal to her that the topic is sensitive. What people expect from or enjoy about tickling can be very individualized.

Am

I

Ticklish?
It's a resounding....maybe! lol. I don't know if any of this was helpful, but hopefully it at least gave you some things to think about. Good luck and God bless, my friend.

Thank you so much for the thoughtful reply! Very interesting to read through. Thank you for taking the time!
You're very welcome. You clearly put a lot of thought into the topic and it's important to you, so I didn't want to just give you a cheap watered down answer, and like I said, I get it to some degree. If I'm being honest, I get jealous of how ticklish my wife is from time to time. Yet, she in turn gets jealous of other people's level of ticklishness. I suppose the old adage is true that we often want what we can't have. Glad you got something out of the response. Take care!

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back