• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Am I Ticklish?

MindOverWhatMatters

So I’ve never had the courage to join this site, let alone post, but I’ve been perusing the forum for years.

As a newbie, I wasn’t sure if I should post this in the discussion thread, but I’ve posted a true experience in the true stories section. It’s a bit long, but I’d love to get some thoughts from the community on the content.

Not looking to win any writing awards, but I’ve always considered myself to be not ticklish. I had an experience that changed my potential thinking on this fact, and I was really curious to understand if anyone else found themselves jumping the line from not ticklish to ticklish, and what that experience meant for them.

It’s a bit long to get through, so I didn’t want to post it here, but there are a couple of questions at the end that are mainly from my curiosity around the philosophy of others relative to tickling.

I would love to hear from any and all in the reply if you want to give it a view.

Cheers

Welcome to the TMF, MindOverWhatMatters, and congratulations on making your first posts. 😀
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

I will read your post and respond to that. I will say, I actually think I've become more ticklish as I got older than when I was younger. When I was younger, while I was predominantly a tickler, I also enjoyed the occasional lee experience. I would fake being more ticklish so people would tickle me more. Like laugh harder or more than the actual reaction or squirm more than how my body was actually reacting.

Probably bit me in the butt because now I don't have to fake it. I actually am a lot more ticklish. Karma? Idk.

I will read your post and respond to that. I will say, I actually think I've become more ticklish as I got older than when I was younger. When I was younger, while I was predominantly a tickler, I also enjoyed the occasional lee experience. I would fake being more ticklish so people would tickle me more. Like laugh harder or more than the actual reaction or squirm more than how my body was actually reacting.

Probably bit me in the butt because now I don't have to fake it. I actually am a lot more ticklish. Karma? Idk.
Nothing like positive karma! Thanks for your perspective!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back