• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Amazon (from Dragon's Crown).

Rox_My_Sox1

3rd Level Orange Feather
My online buddy "DebonairDamselsInDistress" shared this with me (aka a commission he had LostOneZero draw for him). This just makes my day. Mmmm..smexy ticklish Amazon. :wub

Last edited:
been wanting to see a muscled sexy girl like her tickled like that.

Good work!

Very nice! Need to see more women that are strong in mind, body, or both as ticklees.

Only "criticism" I have is that you'd think that those fairies/pixies would have plucked those two feathers out of her hair and used them to torment her, rub a little salt in that wound. :lol

I've been wanting to see a muscled sexy girl like her tickled like that.

Yeah, there's something about strong muscular woman helpless and being tickled ya knows. Especially by something way smaller and more fragile then themselves (like faeries). ^_^

A. MAZING.

Now we need the sorceress.

Heh, that would have been a nice addition wouldn't it? Though the Sorceress don't show as much skin as the Amazon. That may have been a reason for her exclusion.

Very nice! Need to see more women that are strong in mind, body, or both as ticklees.

Isn't it nice to see muscular amazons bound and tickled? So proud, so defiant, so utterly HELPLESS and prone to beg for mercy! ^_~

Only "criticism" I have is that you'd think that those fairies/pixies would have plucked those two feathers out of her hair and used them to torment her, rub a little salt in that wound. :lol

Whoa...I luv how your naughty mind works. ^_~

Isn't it nice to see muscular amazons bound and tickled? So proud, so defiant, so utterly HELPLESS and prone to beg for mercy! ^_~

Give me a defiant ticklee any day of the week. The work of slowly grinding down their will makes the final payoff all the sweeter.

Whoa...I luv how your naughty mind works. ^_~

Glad to hear it! Something in me just loves seeing things that belong to the ticklee turned against them.

Hot hot HOT! I love strong badass Amazons getting tickled. Thank you so much for sharing. 😀

Hot hot HOT! I love strong badass Amazons getting tickled. Thank you so much for sharing.

I have to admit, it's a huge turn on for me too to see a strong and muscular Amazon bound and helpless and being tickled by tiny little faeries. 😉

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back