• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amber Lynn Bach Tickles his cock F/M

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Amber Lynn has TG tied up to a bed and stripped naked. She covers him with baby oil and tickles him mercilessly. At one point she even shoves her feet in his face to shut him up while she milks and tickles. Check out this extremely hot clip in our members area www.TICKLEDANDABUSEDMALE.C4SLive.com
at noon today or buy the clip at midnight tonight. This is one tickle you definately want in your collection. courteousy of www.tickledguy.com

Is it Possible that you make an Interrogation Video? Where the Victim is streched out, can´t see anything and gets tickled for information?

You know, I have been toying with that in a few of my F/F tickles and I like the concept. I will try an interrogation for my next segment after we finish a few more hotel and live scenes. In the meantime, keep checking tickledguy.com to see strange and unusual tickles like bodypainting, ball busting with smoking and several other special request scenes.

Uh thank you^^
I hope to see it soon. Last time I ask for something the Person is tied in an Chair and this is Borring! Tied like an X so that every spot(not only the feet like on other tickling vids) can be tickled and Blindfolded is great^^

I love this one. I love to see Amber as the ler 🙂 I can almost feel her teasing fingers on me. Scrummy 🙂

oh Goddess Amber Bach please keep me tied and in chastity while You tickle me mercilessly and rub Your feet on my face to Your heart's content 🙂

Glad you guys enjoyed this one. There will be lots more of Ambers tickles soon. I cant wait to get her in studio for more fun.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back