• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Amber's Jacuzzi Tickle!!!

Tickle Heaven

TMF Expert
Amber is back again and with a little less clothing then before!!! We got her in a jacuzzi and tickled her extremely soft sensual feet. They were nice and wet which made them even more ticklish. We tickled them non-stop and it drove her crazy. Her feet were nice and ticklish for this shoot. All foot tickling!!!
7 minutes for $6.99!!!

for the preview clip go to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_-HkC0nWlY

for the full length clip go to:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/814

gotta say, those nails on that tickler are awesome. can you send me more links to previews where she's the tickler? I might have to invest in some!

Tickle Heaven said:
Sorry I'm not able to do that. Isn't the preview clip sufficient?

No, the clip takes almost an hour to play (i have a really slow dial-up)

ticklishfeetare said:
No, the clip takes almost an hour to play (i have a really slow dial-up)

Sorry about that, but I'm unable to post pics. If I could I would for ya.

I think the size limit for posting clips is 2 MB, correct mods? If this clip takes over an hour to download, it is defintely way over 2 MB. I've watched a few of the clips from that person on youtube and they're pretty good but they do take a while to download...but for posting big clips here it's either you:

a) Split em and post em in "The Splits"
b) Crapidshare or other related sites
c) YOUTUBE

I think I got all that right...in any case it says in the clip posting sticky on the main page of "VidClip Corner"

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back