• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amelia and Maria

What type of restraint would you like in a story?

• hogtie

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • tied to bed

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • stocks

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jose211

I love going to the brazilian massage parlor. They have the most beautiful, sensual women ready and willing to do anything for you. The owner, Amelia is a 6ft. big breasted amazon of a woman with long dark hair. She also has long slender legs and the sexiest feet I've ever seen. Typically, she loves to paint her toenails black and grow them long. Her fingernails are long as well. And sharp too. She drives me crazy when she rakes them all over my body. Naturally, I always make my appointment with her. She charges a bit more, but hey, it's worth it.
She has another worker that usually handles clients in the room next door to mine. Her name is Maria, and she's worked on me once or twice. She's a bit too rough for my taste. When I mentioned that to Amelia, she laughed and said it was due to inexperience and she would get better over time.
Fine, but not with me.
As I entered the office for my 3pm appointment, Amelia greeted me with her usual devilish grin. I think she looks forward to our sessions as much as I do. The massage room was small. Just enough space for a table and a few feet for her to walk around. The massage table wasn't your conventional model. It had heavy straps built in all around it.
After undressing, Amelia entered and asked if I was ready for our session. With my heart racing in anticipation, I nodded yes. While still standing, she began to wrap my legs together in clear plastic wrap. The first time I came here, she explained that the plastic helps the pores to sweat and release toxins. A clever ploy, which I quickly found out was merely to keep me from moving too much.
She wound the plastic wrap from my ankles up to just below my butt. After about 20 times around, she secured the plastic with another 20 revolutions of red duct tape. My legs were secure and I could not bend them an inch. Amelia then sat on the table with my back against her chest. Using her bodybuilding strength, she lifted me up until my butt was on the table. Inching back a bit, she pulled me until I was laying down. With my back against the soft padding, she grabbed my wrists and yanked me up to the top of the table.
There, my wrists were secured by soft cuffs which were attached to each other by a single chain and then pulled tightly underneath the head of the table. When I heard a clink, I knew that she had finished
attaching them to the bar. Likewise, a metal clamp was attached to my ankles and secured tightly to a bar underneath the foot of the table. I was stretched out pretty well to the max. She now began the process of securing the table's canvas straps snuggly across my legs. I think she used about 5 or 6.
They held me down very well.
Reaching under the table, she grabbed a few shorter straps and wrapped them around my arms.
At this point, I could hide my erection no longer. She smiled at me when I saw that she noticed.
"Getting excited already?" she asked. "I just love the look of anticipation. Makes my job all soooo
worthwhile."
As I smiled back, she drew a huge strap across my chest & with her bare foot pressed against my side for leverage, pulled it tightly. It felt so warm against my skin. I lifted my head as much as I could and caught a quick glance of her perfectly polished toenails.
" You like? she teased, knowing full well I did. Well, don't worry….if you are a good boy, I will let you touch them later."
And with that she began to laugh, realizing that I was once again strapped down and at her mercy. For the next hour, she would tease, tickle and torment me until I was begging for release.
"How do you feel?'' she cooed.
"Uh…good, I guess" I stammered.
"Do you want to test the constraints?" she smiled deviously.
I moved around a bit, tugging at the straps, but could find vey little play. She had me good and she knew it.
"Ohhhhh, come now, she grinned. That's not much of a test. Here…let me help you"
She slipped back in to her flip-flops and began walking to the head of the table. I lost sight of her as she walked behind me, but I could hear the faint squish-squish of her shoes as her sweaty feet made contact with the bright orange soles. I could picture her soft heels and black toenail polish. My erection was growing bigger just thinking of them and hopefully getting a chance to touch them soon. Squish-squish-squish. I could hear her walking back toward me. The room was dimly lit, but I swear I could see the shininess of her teeth as she hovered over me and smiled. With one hand, she wiped the sweat off my forehead. With the other, she produced a long goose feather. I gulped hard as she began tracing the tip along my bare underarm. The touch was very light and I began to squirm as much as my bonds would allow. The soft stroking went on for a few minutes until she shocked me by dragging her long sharp nails in to my other pit.
" Ahhhhhhh!!" I gasped. "Ahhhhh! Noooo! Ahhhh!!" I screamed and grunted.
My eyes went wide and shut tightly as I thrashed around like a maniac. The bonds kept me down…as usual.
She kept this up for a few torturous seconds and then stopped and smiled at me.
"Looks like everything is pretty tight, she said with glee. Wouldn't you agree?"
My face sweaty, huffing and puffing, I agreed.
"Do you like my nails? she said as she leaned over and wiggled them in my face. I knew you were coming, so I filed them extra sharp. Would you like me to test them on your feet? I know you have such sensitive feet, mi amor."
I knew I had no choice and grimaced as she made her way slowly to the foot of the table. When she got there, she gave my bare feet a gentle caress with the palm of her hands. I was excited, yet terrified of being tickled. My emotions gave me away as she spotted my huge boner and smiled.
Singing in spanish, she began to dance and do a striptease. The tight black t shirt she had on was peeled off slowly. I strained my neck as far as possible to get a view, but she turned her back to me just as the shirt was about to expose her huge breasts. When she turned around, I could see she was wearing a black Victoria's Secret bra.
"Would you like me to take this off?" she said in her sexy spanish accent.
I nodded YES! YES!
"Well then, I will need you to help me" she smiled. "Since I cannot reach the clasp in back…"
She walked over to the head of the table and bent down with her back against my fingers. I could feel the sweat dripping down her back.
" OK, she said. If you can undo me, you will get the full view"
I worked my fingers as frantically as possible with the limited amount of movement I had. Damn. Almost.
Struggle…fingers trying to move….Amelia softly laughing. Come on! Damn it! Come-click! Success! My heart filled with joy at the thought of seeing those huge beautiful brown skinned breasts. I was quickly rewarded as she
thrust them playfully against my face. She was fast, though. As I tried to lick one, she pulled away and laughed.
"No time now, naughty boy" she said. "First we must take care of your bare tootsies"
She made her way down to my trapped feet and began rubbing her tits against them. I was in heaven as she
pressed her flesh against mine. Ohhhh man, it felt so….AHHHHH!
"AAAAHHH! I screamed
She shocked me by quickly raking her nails up and down my soles. The plastic wrap and canvas straps held me tightly as her fingers danced in between my toes. Up and down, from heel to toes and back, she dug her sharp claws in to my sensitive feet. I pleaded for her to stop. I begged her for mercy, but she didn't cease at all. She kept on torturing me and smiling at the same time.
"Do you like your massage?" she teased
" Staaaaaaaap!" I begged
"You like me to stop?"
"YESSSSS! YESSSSS!"
"Should I stop now?"
"P-P-PLEASE! NO MORE!"
"Are you sure, mi amor?"
At this point, tears were streaming from my eyes and I couldn't say anything coherently. Sensing, I had enough (for now), she stopped tickling and softly massaged my feet with her hands. As I began to catch my breath, she climbed up on the table and removed her orange flip flops. Then she removed her shorts. She was now only wearing a black thong. I took it all in. Every inch of her amazingly athletic, sweaty body. She sat on top of my knees and positioned herself so that her legs were about a half inch from my throbbing cock and her beautiful bare feet were right in front of my face. Knowing how turned on I was by her bare feet, she began wiggling her toes and rubbing her soles against my face.
" Do you want to kiss them?" she asked
"Ok" I said faintly
"I can't hear you" she teased
"Yes! Yes! I said. Please"
With that, she gingerly placed her toes near my lips. As I pressed my lips on her creamy skin, I smelled a faint
odor of sweat mixed in with some exotic body wash. It was heavenly.
"I want you to suck my toes…one by one, she said. And do it slowly"
I didn't have to be told twice as I opened up and began licking. First, her big toe. I tasted her sweet body. Mmmm..so good. Next, the smaller toes. As I did this, I noticed her watching me with curiosity and amazement. I'm not sure how many of her other clients do this. I'm probably the only one, I thought. She then pressed her legs against my massive hard on. Oh man, that felt good. I was waiting so long for her to make contact. While holding my erection in one place, she produced another feather. This one a bit smaller than the other. With gentle precision, she began to draw circles around the tip of my penis.
Ohhhhh fuuuuck I thought. You gotta be kidding! Round and round it went. Feet in my face, toes in my mouth and feather tip torturing the most sensitive spot of my massive hard on. My mind was on sensory overload. If she had grabbed my cock, I think I would have cum with one tug. Oh man, it was too much. She pulled her toes out of my mouth and placed both bare soles on my face. My eyes were covered, but I didn't care. I could smell those sexy feet, I could taste her skin.
And then there was a knock on the door.
"What the" I said
Amelia jumped up quickly and got dressed.
"No, I pleaded. Where are you going?"
"I'll be right back" she whispered
In the background, I could hear her open the front door and someone entering. An exchange of hellos. Another female voice. More talking. Whispering. Laughing. More whispering. More laughing. Then footsteps walking toward my room. When the door opened, I could see that it was her other masseuse, Maria. The one I disliked.
They both came in. Amelia began massaging my feet while Maria looked on in amazement. Although she had worked on me before, she had only given me a standard massage and happy ending. Nothing like what Amelia did for me. I guess they never discussed each other's clients.
"So, what's up with this guy being tied down?" Maria asked with a sly smile.
Amelia tried to explain. "Oh, he just likes to be tickled a little during his massage. He also has a huge foot fetish.
He really likes my feet"
"Really?" Maria asked
"He just loves to lick them and suck my toes. He's probably tickle the shit out of me if I let him."
"Wow" Maria said. "That sounds great. I mean, after all, you DO have pretty sexy feet"
"Listen, I said, I don't mean to interrupt, but can we get on with our session? Please, Amelia?"
"Oh, chica" Maria said, I just came up to tell you that you need to move your car. The meter maids are giving out tickets and I think your car is parked near a hydrant."
Amelia smacked her head. "Ay dios mio! I'll be right back! I'm so sorry. Maria, please stay here until I get back."
"No problem, Maria grinned, I'll make sure your client doesn't go anywhere. Ha ha."
"Wait! I croaked, but Amelia was gone in a flash.
"Sooooo, Maria grinned again, Just you and I. The client…..and the girl with ROUGH hands."
"What do you mean?'" I stammered
"Oh, don't play dumb. I overheard"
"But, you don't understand. Maybe you can untie me so we can talk"
"Listen, honey, Maria sneered, you not going anywhere. I'll show you rough hands."
"Wait! Please! Maria! Please, Let's ta-"
But my pleas were silenced by Maria shoving a giant ball gag in my mouth.
"MMMph! MMMMMPH!"
My screams were muffled as she tightened the strap behind my head. That thing was huge. It kept my mouth open as wide as possible. Where the hell did she get that thing?!
"MMMPGGH! MMFFF MMFF!" I grunted
"Ahh, you're still making too much noise. This is a respectable massage parlor. We gotta keep things quiet"
She took some of the duct tape and wound it around my ball gag, further silencing me.
"mmmmmmmf. mmmf. mmf" I moaned
"Amelia should be gone awhile. Her car is parked 5 blocks away. What do you say we have some fun?"
My eyes widened at the thought of this. Here I was strapped down and gagged by some vixen who had a grudge against me. Oh man, I was in trouble.
"Sooooo, Maria whispered, I hear you're ticklish…eh? What say we have a little fun. You don't mind if I tickle you
a bit? I just had my nails filed. They're extra long and very sharp. Hee hee!"
I cringed as she walked around the table, took out a stool and sat down behind my head. All of a sudden I felt her fingernails on my arm pits. Slowly, raking them up and down. Not too much pressure. Just enough to unnerve me.
"Ay! You are so sweaty" she said with a wrinkled nose. "This feel good, no?"
I shut my eyes and prayed she'd stop, although I had a feeling she wouldn't.
"Hey! You open your eyes or I'll dig in deep!"
And with that she pressed harder as her long red nails scratched in to my bare pits.
"Open your eyes!"
I couldn't.
"Open them and I'll stop"
With all my might, I managed to open my eyes as the tears came flowing out.
"Awww, why are you crying? she teased. I realize that this is an unfortunate predicament for you, but maybe now you'll learn not to criticize others, mm?"
After a few slow strokes, she tired of torturing my arms and stopped. For a few seconds I couldn't see her, but I could make out sounds. The clunk clunk of her shoes being taken off and falling on the floor. The rustling of clothes. What the hell was she doing now? I strained my head to see as far as I could, but she was just out of view.
All of a sudden, I felt her palms covering my eyes. I could hear her body climbing on to the table. When she removed them from my face, I could see she was stark naked. Holy crap! What now?
"mmmmf?"
"Soooo..I hear you like feet. Well, I hope that you like mine"
Her sweaty feet soon covered my face. Oh man! She must have been wearing boots. The smell was powerful.
As she began rubbing them against my face, I could feel her fingernails tickling the underside of my balls. I leaped up as much as the bonds would let me. I think I moved the table a bit. She looked startled, then laughed.
"I know they smell a bit, she smiled. I've been walking in them all day. Would you rather I ungag you and make you suck my toes? You could lick off all the sweat. What do you say?"
My grimace was her answer and she laughed.
"Poor boy"
After a few minutes, she removed her feet from my face and began massaging my rock hard. Ohhhhhh, that felt so good.
"Now, now she teased. Don't you cum. Otherwise I'll have to tickle you more."
"mmmmmmmm" I groaned in pleasure. "mmmmmmm"
I couldn't move a muscle. If she kept this up any longer, I was gonna cum.
"mmmmmmm" I groaned louder. "mmmMMMM"
"Don't you dare cum"
"mmmmmmMMMMM" I groaned through my double gag.
I couldn't hold it back any longer. She had total control over my body. She laughed at the sight of me. I must have looked demented. I knew that if I came, her tickling would be much worse, so I struggled and held back as best as I could. I forced my mind to think of something else. Anything to take me out of this madness. She must have saw me resisting. I noticed her now getting angry. She decided to pull out all the stops and throw me over the edge.
She ripped off my gags, turned her body so her tits were pressing against my poor throbbing penis and thrust her feet in to my mouth. She ordered me to lick them clean. To make matters worse and heighten my sexual torment, she reached down to my bound feet and began tickling them with all her might.
I don't know what kept me from passing out. I was so aroused. Both her bare feet were all over my face. I could see that her toe nails were painted different colors. Red, blue, green, yellow and pink. Her tits kept rubbing against my cock while her long fingernails continued to scratch the bottoms of my sensitive soles. I'm not sure how long this went on. I was stuck in an excruciating rapture of bliss. I was on the edge of exploding. I could not hold back anymore. This bitch was torturing me and I was about to cum.
And then it stopped. I felt her body disappear from mine. What the? No! I was so close!
When I looked up I could see Amelia. She had grabbed Maria and threw her off me. She was pissed!
"Maria! Amelia screamed. What the hell?!! I can't trust you for 10 minutes??!!"
Maria stammered "I-I- Amelia, I -"
"Shut up! This is my client! You should not go near my clients!
"Amelia, I'm so sor-"
"Nevermind! You like my client so much? I think I have a way for you to please him"
"Amelia, Maria begged, No! Please. Not that!"
I didn't know what was going on, but within a few minutes I found out. Amelia bound her assistant in a pretty
tight hogtie and after cutting my legs free, positioned her in between them. I now had a perfect view of Maria trussed up with tears in her eyes. Amelia even made sure to tie her big toes together. A big wire gag with a hole in the middle kept her from speaking. Although I was still aroused, the sight of a beautiful hogtied girl with drool all over getting her feet tickled was too much. I pleaded for Amelia to let me cum. I couldn't take anymore.
Amelia smiled as she forced Maria's head down. My cock went straight in to her poor open mouth and she was made to bring me to orgasm or the tickling would never stop.
Her tear streaked eyes looked at me in pity as her head bobbed up and down. I watched her twitch each time Amelia's fingernail ran down a bare sole. The poor girl's torture was really turning me on and I couldn't hold back.
I shot my hot load all over her mouth. When she tried to pull out, Amelia pushed her head back down. My cum was flowing out of her mouth. Amelia grabbed some of it and rubbed it all over her face. Oh man!
I closed my eyes and felt blackness wash over me as I finally relaxed. After untying Maria, Amelia had me turn over on to my stomach as they both gave me a relaxing massage. She warned Maria not to tickle me or press too roughly, otherwise she'd get tied up again.
When my time was up, I gave them a big tip and made my appointment for next month. Can't wait to come back.

Man...

I'm Brazillian and we don't talk spanish xD. Not every latin country is the same, you know?

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back