• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amelia bares her sole again

Is Amelia black now (or whatever race the color you've given her would imply)?

Not that it matters to me, but for continuity purposes it would be good to know if this is just a temporary thing or if this is a perminent change and reworking of the character and whether what preceded this matters anymore (for whatever reasons). You're not obliged to answer, of course, but it is curious enough.

Last edited:
Vladislaus Dracula said:

Not that it matters to me, but for continuity purposes it would be good to know if this is just a temporary thing or if this is a perminent change and reworking of the character and whether what preceded this matters anymore (for whatever reasons). You're not obliged to answer, of course, but it is curious enough.
Sorry for the confusion, but I am sticking with this skin color from now on.

m_peyton said:
Sorry for the confusion, but I am sticking with this skin color from now on.

She's otherwise unchanged then, and her past, mother, etc. are intact? Or this all gone and she's a fresh new character? Knowing what you're planning may help folks better associate with the new character more if she's somehow different.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
She's otherwise unchanged then, and her past, mother, etc. are intact? Or this all gone and she's a fresh new character? Knowing what you're planning may help folks better associate with the new character more if she's somehow different.

Her skin color and political views (which will be rarely expressed) are the only things that have been altered. I didn't mean to cause any confusion.

Of course you didn't mean to cause any confusion, you already said that. ^^;

Alright then, thats good to know.

Vladislaus Dracula said:

I believe I have already asked that question anyway, in a less racial tone.
Journia said:
Wow, amelia is brown...never knew.

Journia said:
I believe I have already asked that question anyway, in a less racial tone.

Yeah, I saw that, but it doesn't hurt to double-check.

Amelia's profile!

http://www.drunkduck.com/Bishoujo_House

Open to tickling suggestions for future strip. Keep in mind the strip covers other character's adventure, not just Amelia. So if you want to see a strip with Amy or May or a new character, let me know.

Attachments

• Amelia-BF-profile.jpg
    Amelia-BF-profile.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 25
I dig it! Having her last name be "Barefoot" seems alittle unimaginative to me, but I like the overall character concept.

Ahh! Amelia turned into a dirty, tree-huggin liberal!

j/k 😀

FYI(I lean left of center)

Fhgwagadds said:
I dig it! Having her last name be "Barefoot" seems alittle unimaginative to me, but I like the overall character concept.

Ahh! Amelia turned into a dirty, tree-huggin liberal!

j/k 😀

FYI(I lean left of center)
Sorry for the last name (All I could think of and it seemed to fit her personality). You'll find that she is more centrist than liberal. After examining her character, she seemed to be a die-hard neocon so I shifted her to the center.

Ah....that explains it. She reminds me of Lenin. In a way.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back