• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

American Idol - Carrie Underwood

BondageObsessed1

So I started watching American Idol this season after being pestered by a friend about it. I'm not sure exactly why but I like it. It's bad T.V. and I love every minute of it.

I usually sit and wonder exactly what combo of pills and booze Paula Abdul is on and more recently which contestant she's "helping".

But I digress....

So anyways here is a fake with Carrie Underwood, for those that don't bother watching the show this one may leave you scratching your head as you say "Carrie who?". I watch the show and still say that sometimes. The cutest of the contestants. Who's tickling her? I dunno, looks like it could be the shrivled up old hand of Paula. I didn't put that much thought into it.

I'm more happy that I made that fat ass "BondageObsessed" logo from the original "American Idol" logo. I would have just posted that but probably wouldn't have gone over that well.

As always, comments good or bad welcome. They really do help and motivate me in thinking of new ways to make some good quality fakes.

So I've typed a novel.....if you've read this far you have quite the attention span or just enjoy rambling.

~BondageObsessed~

Attachments

• CarrieUn.jpg
    CarrieUn.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 2,830
Great fake, you did an excellent job. I don't watch the show but now I have a good reason to check it out.

Not a fan of Idol, but I'm definitely a fan of your fakes, that's for sure. The logo's cool too.

Your editing skills are great. It would've been better to post this to see how many people you could've fooled.

Not normally a fan of fakes or Idol, but you have created a nice and stirring pic here! Thanks for posting! 🙂

Not a fan of American Idol really, but this fake I do dig. Fantastic job!

Do you mind sharing the original pic you edited this off of? 🙂

I've always liked this fake, and the original picture is great. This woman has perfect soles.

Carrie Underwood is Hot! I hope you come up with more Carrie Underwood tickle fakes

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back