• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

American McGee's Alice

Janus4385

TMF Master
This is the first time I've inked something digitally, colors suck as usual, but the inking didn't come out that bad :super_hap
I'm putting the pic in 2 different sizes, for those who might prefer larger pics.
I hope you all like it, please let me know what you think about the pic :happy:

P.S. CC21, that cat took some effort, so I'm REALLY hoping you'll like it 😀 (I know you didn't request this or anything, but I can't draw the Cheshire Cat and not take you into account, right?)

2nd P.S. Sorry for taking so long Bignorm, I've just been a little busy

Attachments

• Alice.JPG
    Alice.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 911
  • Alice1.JPG
    Alice1.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 885
Last edited:
Thanks for the two sizes, Janus! I always appreicate that... my imaging capabilities are quirky, and I prefer smaller pictures so as to avoid excessive scrolling. First, let me say that the color looks fine to me: I'm a big fan of warm earth tones, and the mushroom offers a sumptuous variety. Also a touch of Peter Max, with the underside of the cap simulating a trippy star-burst (a suggestion, perhaps, of Alice's explosion of physical sensation?) Alice herself is quite cute: you do that hunching-shoulders laugh very well! And Cheshire's exotic rococo design (a fine adaptation of the original) nicely compliments his leering satisfaction! Crafty devil, sneaking his tail around the corner for a surprise attack! Many well crafted parts lead to a successful, pleasing whole! Once again, you do Lewis Carroll proud!

Thank you very much for the comments LBH! You really know how to make a guy feel proud of his work. It makes me happy to see that you enjoyed the picture :happy:

Very cool & imaginative. I think this is only the second A.M. Alice TK pic i have seen ( The first was by Spiderdude ) so i quite like this. The fact that a sock has been left on i also a bonus.

I also like how the cat turned out, very disturbing.

Great piece of art Janus! Very cute, sweet and thoroughly enjoyable piece of art! 🙂

That rocks, Janus! n_n And the Cheshire Cat looks great. 😉 You did an awesome job.

Awesome Artwork Janus4385. I enjoyed your other submissions too. 😎

no worries, perfection can't be rushed. and i know CC's gonna flip when he sees this, it's very well done, and i love how the digital inking and coloring turned out.

Ghostshinobi- I thought leaving a sock on was a nice touch, great to see you liked it!

somebody23- nice of you to say so 🙂

Feathers- I'm really glad you found it enjoyable! A very appreciated comment coming from the tickling daemon himself!

Thulcandra- Interesting indeed... LOL

Sammi-chan- I tried for the cat to look nice, thank you for pointing him out :super_hap

Rajee- Cool man! And thank you for mentioning my other work as well, it's good to see that someone remembers who you are and what you've done 😱

Bignorm- Perfection... LOL... sure hope to get there someday... Anyway, I hope I fulfilled your expectations for the pic

Nice drawing. They're actually bringing out a movie based on the game next year.

Darth Godflesh said:
Great post
Alice is a top character
Can't wait for a new depiction

Depiction of Alice or just another depiction of mine???
Ah, y gracias por el comentario, que dicha que le haya gustado el dibujo 😀

DEV said:
Nice drawing. They're actually bringing out a movie based on the game next year.

A movie?! Really?! Huh, now I have one more movie to look foward to...
Thanks for the reply DEV!!!

This is very well done. The only thing I might have liked to have seen would be the other foot, the stocking foot, getting some attention too, but other than that, I like it! :super_hap

janus4385 said:
Bignorm- Perfection... LOL... sure hope to get there someday... Anyway, I hope I fulfilled your expectations for the pic

ya it's awesome, just wish i could've seen her soles feathered, but that's just a smal issue, like 99.9% is just plain awesomeness 😀

Janus:

Nice pic man. Really really solid. It isn't too often that I see a new foot tickling pic that I really like - but this one really caught my eye.

I really like the way you depicted Alice. What a cute laughing face. I also love the one sock on one sock off.

Usually I would like to see dialog of some kind - but I think the images speak for themselves!

The digital inking can be a bitch at first - but you seem to have a very steady hand. It looks like you have been doing it like this for years 🙂 Do you use a Wacom tablet?

And as far as the colors go - I think they work with the pic. I don't think they distract at all.

I say great job - and please keep up the awesome work.

Best,

Bandito

Sockstickler- I know, the other foot getting some atention was something most of us would have liked to see, but with the way the pic was planned out, I couldn't really find a way for that to happen; maybe I should have tried harder... Glad to know you liked it aside from that

Bignorm- 99.9% is a very good percentage :super_hap I'll try to make another pic of Alice(eventually anyway) and do the feathered soles shot, seems to be a popular pose. The reason I didn't do it that way on this one is because I did the last one on that pose, and if I kept using the same pose over and over again then I'd feel like I'm drawing the same pic over and over again, maybe I'm being a little dramatic, but I believe inventiveness is a great part of doing artwork

Bandito- Thank you for your kind words!!! I've been thinking about including some dialog in my artwork, maybe I'll try out next time; which would also mean that I should probably do a couple of panels for it instead of a single frame picture(I just think it makes it easier for the dialogue continuity, gives more room to elaborate on it). Guess we'll have to wait and see if I can come up with something... 😉 There's something I'd like to ask you Bandito, but I think it'd be best to do it over a pm, so you should be getting one from me shortly

Superb! I loved the game and i loved this picture, hope to see more soon

Bignorm- You're very much welcome

DEV- Thanks for the link, Sarah Michelle Gellar sure looks cute as Alice 😍

c_tickler- Thank you, I hope to post more soon too

CC21- LOL I highly doubt that, but thanks 😀

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back