• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AMG foot licking (request)

FeatherHead

TMF Expert
Hiya, folks! Hope you all had a blast at July 4th!

Now for more Ah! My Goddess art. This time, Mara is the victim, with her toes being delighted by Urd and Hild. Requested by player 0.

Hope you all like it! Any comments allowed as usual!

Peace Out!

Cute...and pretty sexy as well, something different to see Mara on the recieving end for once.

Very nice!! I love the pencil coloring you did with this, it looks great! Not to mention your bird dude over there! XD

Oh, and the tickling is good too. XD

Once again, I am deprived of knowing the franchise well, but I can't complain when it makes something as adorable (and mature) as this!

Great job, my friend! Great job!

Oh my, well what can I say, well let me just state that you've done an excellent job rendering the actions of the characters, something I'm sure wasn't easy for you since to my knowledge you've never before done, so a most excellent success for you.

Other than that, I must say you certainly seem to have mastered drawing the characters and their forms, lots of practice i'm sure, but i must compliment you on how you drew the lers with such grace, as opposed to previous pics where, to be perfectly honest, they always seemed a bit stiff looking, but now they look much more natural looking.

Cool picture again Feather! It's also nice to see a bit something different for a change. One thing I have noticed is that the themes or poses are often really similar in your drawings and the toe-sucking gives it something unique. way to go! 🙂

Hoo YEAH!! Go FEATHERHEAD!!

AMG has always been one of my favorite series so I'm always happy to see a new pic, but when a piece of art of this quality comes along I can't help but dance and sing!!

AAAAADAAM WEEEEEEST! AAAAADAAAM WEEEEST!
(now a bit lower)
aaaaaaadaaaaam weest aaadaaaaaaam weeeeeeeeest...

Er herm, sorry been watching too much Family Guy. But seriously, I've loved all the AMG pics you've made and they just keep getting better! These pics (along with the rest of your AMAZING artwork) have made you one of my favorite artists of all time.

However, I gotta ask about Hild's hair? While she does have a similar style in her child form, her adult form had longer bangs that frame her face in front, a layered section of long strands in back, and 2 long strands just behind her bangs that fall downwards to about waist level.

Now I will admit, her adult forms hairstyle is a PAIN to draw. So many little strands that seem to fall chaotically around her face. If you chose the other style because her's is annoying I understand, I just noticed you always draw her like that and was curious why? Just in case I'll attach a pic of her in adult form.

PS - Maybe your next one could have Skuld on the receiving end once again? Personally, I think Belldandy and Peorth should show her what it takes to be a first class goddess!

Whoa! Thanks tons, guys! I'm surprised with such appreciation!:blush

carrot glace: Seems you got inspired by the New Rat Pack, huh? But anyway, about her hair, in fact I had many troubles since the beginning with her appearance overall, since there's this age difference and stuff, plus I don't have a nick of knowledge of the series at all. But I'll try to fix it up! Still have some more in the list, so expect to see more of 'em getting it!😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back