• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amy Wong (Futurama)

Snail Shell

Verified
With the impending return of Futurama in the coming months, I figured I'd celebrate. Amy Wong, the cute-as-pie, often overlooked intern of Professor Farnswoth runs afoul of an underground creature.

Enjoy!

Snail Shell

PS - I has learning Photoshop!

Attachments

• amyfuture.jpg
    amyfuture.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,124
Beautiful work! I love seeing this sexy goddess getting her pretty feet getting tickled🙂

Many thanks to everyone. 😀

wow, nice one😉 will you be doing leela next?:happy:

Short answer, no. I honestly have never seen the attraction to Leela as a character. I may at some point, but I really have no desire to. 😱

Thanks again!

Snail Shell

Short answer, no. I honestly have never seen the attraction to Leela as a character. I may at some point, but I really have no desire to. 😱

Thanks again!

Snail Shell

Cool, this is still great:super_hap

Thanks again!

Snail Shell

To each his own, but as good as your work is I wish you would consider doing one with Leela. I, for one, am quite taken with her.

Please reconsider. Pretty please.

Don't make me go to with sugar on top!

To each his own, but as good as your work is I wish you would consider doing one with Leela. I, for one, am quite taken with her.

Please reconsider. Pretty please.

Don't make me go to with sugar on top!
There's always commissions, eh? 😉

Dude...Freaking awesome. Your artwork is incredibly close to the show, if not exact! You've come a LONG way...Congratulations 😀

Amazing pic! I allways thought too that she was kind of overlooked and Leela got most of the atention (not that I mind seeing her tickled too :super_hap ).
Love your style, keep on the great work.

With the impending return of Futurama in the coming months, I figured I'd celebrate. Amy Wong, the cute-as-pie, often overlooked intern of Professor Farnswoth runs afoul of an underground creature.

Enjoy!

Snail Shell

PS - I has learning Photoshop!

that creature looks awfully familiar...

*looks in mirror*

hey, is that me from those 2 pics of my tickling the chicks of TT and TMF?

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back