• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amy's predicament (*/f, bondage, chastity, tease/denial, vibeplay)

ktulu2

TMF Poster
Hi!

NOTES ON ART (skip if you want):
I finally had time to create some art again. This time I didn't use real life pics or poser renders as reference, so the result is a bit different. I think it's more vivid and cartoony than my previous few works. I also used less accurate, cell-based shading. I'm still a beginner in drawing, so I kept the pose and perspective simple. Her thighs are quite big, but that's just a good thing 😀 Also I have to more careful with arms next time 😀

and here's the story... (skipping not recommended):

Amy's predicament

"Oh Amy, Amy, Amy... You just couldn't wait though there was only three days left of your punishment. I trusted you so much that I even let you out of your chastity belt today. But here you are, all dressed up like the horny little slave that you are, ready to go clubbing with your friends. We both know where that would have lead...

If you want to play during your punishment, you're going to play by MY rules. Tonight the rules are simple: if you cum, it's another two months of denial for you. If you control yourself, you're free in three days. It's your choice really...

You're already familiar with the Magic Wand I've teased you with during these two months, but you probably wonder, what are those four round things I taped to your soles. Two of the pads are pressure switches and they will control the the Wand. Every time either one of your soles touches the floor, the switch will add one minute to the interval of the Wands vibration.

The other two pads are electrodes that are connected to a Tens unit. After the first 10 seconds of resting one of your feet, they start to give increasingly powerful shocks through your legs. That's just a little precaution to make sure you don't plan on staying on your soles for too long.

I don't want to be unfair so the wand will give you one minute to rest after each interval. The starting interval is also as little as one minute so it's not too hard for you to stay in control.

I hope that during the next three hours you'll will finally learn that self denial is the purest form of all domination. Just let me get that vibrator on..."

(Check all three pics to see if she can make it!)

excellent concept- very diabolical!
The art itself is pretty good- the proportions are spot on. the arms and feet need a bit of work but that comes with practice. it definitely is more free-flowing than some of your other work . Two things i really like is the neat line work and the details you give to the girl's lingerie (usually overlooked). the shading is pretty good i think- i find shading difficult regardless of the method but you use it to convincing effect. I also like the subtlety of her blushing increasing and the tears at the end.
overall really good stuff. i look forward to seeing more form you

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back