• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Aborted Effort/ Work in progress: Land of the Giants

Tom Tickle

TMF Master
Hey folks.

I did this some time ago and decided to scan it. it's pretty raw (just light pencils) but i've darkened the lines (sorry for the blotches - they come up when you darken stuff) arranged it into a story board. I don't intend to continue it but i thought i'd share the ide anyway. It is based on a scene from the old Irwin Allen series of the same name.

Last edited:
Would love to see this fleshed out and made into a comic with ink and etc. Really nice work and I hope to see more.

R

I'm not as keen on Irwin Allen (a film/TV maker who never met a facile plot point or big, dumb, flashy set-piece he didn't love) as you are, Kitch. But even I must admit that his influence has paid off huge here! I have few clear memories of "Land of the Giants"… haven't seen any of it since it aired originally back in the late '60s. This "bondage" scene is a fondly recalled instance of nostalgia, though, and you've made the most of its dormant fetish potential! Even in this rough sketchwork, the long-haired lady bears more than a passing similarity to my lovely Lucy… a lass who can make even the diminutive feel 80 feet tall!

Last edited:
You know what this looks absolutely fantastic, great scenario that plays off of established material and given more of an erotic spin. Massive kudos my friend. I hope you go back to this someday, it looks like it has tonnes of potential.

Cheers guys. Irwin Allen's stuff is of the trashy 60's B-pic vein, but it has a charm of its own (the hammy performances and mock-profundities in the dialogue) and it was really that one episode that sparked this comic idea off. I actually drew it some time ago and it's been sitting in a sketch pad.

The story could go a number of places - I think the use of the moustache was a favourite idea, but I have no intention of revisiting this anytime soon, much like the Elephant story.

As sketches, they,re wonderful; I,d love to see colored versions.
Thanks for sharing

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back