• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Amazing Foot Fact (that you may already know)!

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
Feet and tickling seem to go together almost automatically in most people's minds, even if some of us are as into tickling other areas as much or more than feet. It just seems to spring from our collective childhood experiences and media references that feet=tickling.

That said, I was intrigued to read recently that "One-fourth of the 206 bones in the human body are located in the feet."

I don't know, but I found that intriguing, and wonder if there's a correlation between this and the seeming universality of foot-tickling? I may be reaching here, and would be interested in reading what others might think about all this. Am I making something out of nothing, here? Or is there possibly some quirky link between 25% of the body's bones being in that one legendarily ticklish area?

Well I think the ticklishness has more to do with nerve endings.

According to http://www.podiatryinfocanada.ca/public/Facts

The soles of your feet contain more sweat glands and sensitive nerve-endings per square centimetre than any other part of your body.

Still cool though. The flexibility of feet does lend to the broad variety and ranges of motion it can accomplish. Which of course allows for all of those sensual and sexy poses :3

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back