• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Ancient Threatt III

NylonTkR1

Maria Ortiz's heart fell when the lights and sirens faded from behind her kidnaper's car. Through her fear she realized they didn't fade, one second they were close enought for her to see the officers in the car, then the next they were completely gone, the sirens didn't pass or fade back.

Her frantic movements must of caught Victor's attention. "It's just you and me now 'Ticklish Senorita'. As his well skilled hands stroke her size 9's.
NOEEEEEEEEEEKKKK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
HAHAHAHAHEgasp gasp gasp HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAH
As she is about to mercifuly pass out, he stops.GASP giggle gasp gasp gulp giggle giggle for a minuet after he stops.

"Very nice you keep laughing after I stop. I will very much enjoy playing with you" After driving a few more minutes in the fog, it clears. Maria trying to get her bearings doesn't see Victor preparing to give her the worst tickle yet. She was looking out the window when her knees and feet are tickled at the same time. If she wasn't tied down she would of made a sunroof in the car.SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOPLEASEHEHEHE
HEHEHEHEHECAN'T HEHEHEHEHEHBHEHEBHEHEHE BREATHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Every ticklish spot she has below the waist is found and exploited, Back of the knees, thighs, top of her feet, and of course her worst spot. Her soles. Her feet are spread far enough apart that she can't even use one sole to protect the other.

Once she was so weak that it took all of her remaining energy to breathe,
Maria is carried into the abanoned factory, down into a basement storeroom.
The bindings on Maria's wrists are hung onto a hook and her 5'3" 90lbs body is dangling from the ceiling.

After hanging there awhile, Victor returns into the room. Like he can sense she has her strengh back. Shaking her head no Maria beggs him, " Please no more, I can't take it. I I'll do anything" As he raises his hands to her stomach and sides she starts sobbing hysticaly. "NOOOOEEEEEKKKKKK" Her stomach, sides, ribs, armpits, neck, back. nothing that is even the slight bit ticklish is ignored by Victor.

As Maria struggles her legs kick wildly, her left leg hits him accidently, as her ankle is grabbed in his vice like grip she realized what she did." OMG Im sorry, no please Im sorry IM SORRHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE"
as her left sole pays the price of hitting her captor. After several moments he stops, "awww we wouldn't want the sister to be left out" Grabing the right ankle he tortures the other sole, " but but but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I didnt HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE touch HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO you with the right HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE foot." , crys Maira.

"You didn't, did you?" comments Victor. Letting go of Maria's legs. "Thank you, thank you............I haven't done anything, let me gooooooooo, sob"

"I wonder which tickles more, this?" as Victor tickles the sweater covered underarm, Maria's laugher was her only answer. "Or perhaps this" as he switches to the other underarm, its only protection is her silk long sleeve shirt. Maria's laughter became louder and she found new energy to struggle.
When he started to tickle boith pits she fell into silent laughter, his years of practice allows him to stop just at the right moment.

Maria's struggles have left her swinging like a pendlum,when her tears clears she notices her flowered skirt pooled on the floor, her strugles have made her loose her skirt.

Victor returns with some of his "toys" seeing the variety of devices he is planing on using on her, Maria stared sobbing. Her screams and laugher echoing throughout the building.

Several Days Later.......Maria, now tied to a bed, her left sleve opened up to get better access to her silk teeshirt. Mind thoughly broken, thinking of how to prove her loyality to Victor Threatt.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back