• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An awesome, possibly heartwarming story of trust love and friendship. And her feet!

The_Crusader

TMF Regular
So, my best friend and I have known eachother for about 8 years now, and we trust eachother completely. well, every week (monday to be precise) we do a movie night and we just finished up tonights.on and off depending on her mood my friend has me give her a massage in exchange for making dinner. well during iron man tonight, she says to me "you know what would be absolutley awesome?" naturally, i asked what. she puts her feet in my lap and says "foot rub" so i take her flats and socks off and begin rubbing her soles. after about twenty minutes, she speaks again. "you really are good at this you know that?" "thanks. want me to keep going?" "sure." i move up to her toes and begin massaging each one by one. another few minutes go by and she says. "you have a foot fetish." i stop and look her in the eye. "pardon me?" she laughs nd says "oh come on, i've known you for 8 years and you thought you could hide it from me?" at this point i turn bright red. "its fine dude. I know you're not weird about it." "sooo, you know i have a foot fetish and yet here i am massaging your feet?" she pulls her feet back and puts her hands on my shoulders. "look. i trust you with my life, if i thought you'd be weird about it i wouldn't let you. besides, there's nothing weird about rubbing your best friends feet." "okay, so we're cool?" she laughs again "yeah dude, now keep rubbing my feet." i start to massage again when she stops me. "hey, um, given what i've just outed you for, would you...ever wanna do anything to my feet?" i look at her again. "what do you WANT me to do to your feet?" she giggles a little and asks me to kiss her feet. "why?" "i dunno, it'd make me feel special. and i've never had my feet kissed." i'm staring blankly at her by this point. we're both silent for about a minute before my friend uses her ever fun catch phrase of "what the hell do i pay you for?!" and demands that i kiss her feet. so i lean down and give the tops of her feet a kiss each. she gives me this cock-eyed look that says are you serious and says "c'mon, kiss them like you mean it." so, i pick up her left foot and start kissing all over her sole, toes and heel. then the right foot. when i'm finished, she has the biggest smile on her face i've ever seen. "did you like it?" i ask. "yeah, i did. it made me feel so special having you do that." she keeps her bare feet in my lap and we go back to watching the movie. after awhile, i start casually rubbing her feet again, tickling her a little here and there. she doesn't have ticklish feet, but she likes having them tickled, it feels good to her. we talked for a bit after the movie, and she told me that there was nobody she trusted more then me, and thats why she let me do stuff to her feet. she fell asleep with her head on my shoulder shortly after.

the moral of this story is that its awesome having a friend whos got so much faith in you that they're completely okay with your fetish and, in my case, asked me to indulge it with her. she loved it when i kissed her feet and she asked me to do it for her after each foot massage. man, i have the best friend a guy could ask for.

Thanks for sharing that with us..a foot massage seems a fair exchange for dinner..😉

I'll say! she's a great cook too. she had a roast going when i came over yesterday! a freakin roast man!!!

Are either of you dating/involved with someone else? If not...perhaps, being with your best friend might be AMAZING...I married my best friend...

And my best friend also cooks...and lets me kiss/rub her feet...the BEST ever...I highly recommend it!!! 😀 😀 😀

I hear ya dude 🙂 Though my best friend and I have known each other for about 3 years (I met her through work) and I've only gotten to know her far better over the last two years, she and I share a lot of what you and your friend have: we're best friends, she lets me rub her feet, she lets me tickle her and damn is she ticklish but most of all, she trusts me with her life like your friend does with you.

As Izzy said, thanks for sharing that sequence of events and I definitely know what it is like to have a best friend like that. 🙂

EDIT: Even though it really means absolutely nothing now, but what the hell I'm gonna celebrate it anyway: post number 2500!!! God knows 1/4 of them are probably the tickle fight thread but who cares. 😛

to Camel: no neither of us are dating anyone else much less eachother. sadly, i've asked her about dating and she doesn't want to, shes worried that IF we broke up it'd ruin our friendship, and as she says "i'd rather have a best friend then a boyfriend." and honestly, i kind of agree.

to big dogg: woot 2500 posts! and yeah dude, its great having such a close friend like that, but you got one up on me, your friend has ticklish feet!

yeah dude, its great having such a close friend like that, but you got one up on me, your friend has ticklish feet!

Aye, I never said her feet were ticklish... alas they are not. Her U.B. is a complete 180 though and to let me tickle her senseless either has to demonstrate a monumental amount of trust or that she really likes it and isn't telling me so... 🙂 who knows? I also agree with your stance on the best friend rather than boyfriend thing and although it sucks to be the "eternal platonic friend", having a best friend in yours and my sitches is perhaps the next best thing.

Kudos again!

I'll say! she's a great cook too. she had a roast going when i came over yesterday! a freakin roast man!!!

a roast man? hope he didn't have family. i know men can sometimes have that wierd stringy meat, too. :rolleyes

congrats, mate and best of luck to ya

And my best friend also cooks...and lets me kiss/rub her feet...the BEST ever...I highly recommend it!!! 😀 😀 😀

ain't that awesome? i love that too.lol

Last edited:
a roast man? hope he didn't have family. i know men can sometimes have that wierd stringy meat, too. :rolleyes

congrats, mate and best of luck to ya

ain't that awesome? i love that too.lol

lol. yeah, it was a very hannibal lecter moment!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back