• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An ex girlfriend

napalmsticks

TMF Poster
About a year ago I was dating this girl named Ashley(named changed to protect the innocent). She was about 5'5'', a little thick, but not fat, with shoulder length black hair and size 34DDDD boobs. It was going pretty well, and one day I was on the phone with her while she was babysitting, just talking about normal relationship stuff when she starts shrieking. When I asked what was wrong, she told me that the two boys she was babysitting(6 and 8 years old) had come up behind her and tickled her. I was very pleased because I did not know she was ticklish. I had avoided the matter because I didn't want her to think I was some kind of weirdo. Before I could stop myself, I was asking her all kinds of questions about it, and it turns out she was ticklish EVERYWHERE!

It didn't take me long to start putting my new knowledge into practice. I started slipping in quick tickles whenever I was with her. After a while I confessed my fetish to her, and she liked it. She even let me tie her to my bed and tickle her for forty-five minutes. We did this several times over the next few months. She seemed to like it, and it would always lead to spectacular sex. Unfortunately, it was not meant to last.

About 8 months into the relationship(after we were already engaged and planning a wedding) she broke up with me to go out with one of my best friends. He's a sonofabitch, by the way, and I don't talk to him anymore. She also gained about fifty pounds and looks like a cow. Karma is a bitch, ain't it?

Nice little anecdote! I enjoyed reading it but I want a few more details.
Where were the little imps tickling her? <<<<----
Could you describe her feet? :blush:
Feel free to describe in detail any of the occasions when you had her tied to the bed. (Lots of us love the blow-by-blow details.) 😉

napalmsticks said:
She also gained about fifty pounds and looks like a cow. Karma is a bitch, ain't it?
LMAO Who says there is no justice! :ranty:

A little more detail

Her feet were about size 5, but unfortunately they were the only part of her body that wasn't ticklish :dropatear . As for tying her up, the first time we used handcuffs. She complained that they hurt, so I went to an adult bookstore and got some Japanese silk rope and started using that instead. Ah, memories.

Yuck, I'm sorry to hear about your loss bro. I've never lost a girl I was that serious with, and I've never lost a girl to a friend, but I do know that getting dumped by a girl you love is the worst feeling in the world. I can only imagine how bad it must've been for you.

By the way, no woman is worth the money it costs to buy silk rope. Dog leashes and, if they're good, hemp rope works just fine :xpulcy:.

Meh, who am I kidding, I'm the kind of sucker that keeps places like bluenile.com and ice.com in business. Anyway, I could rant and rave about women (both the positives and the negatives) all night, but I guess that's a topic for another board.

Great tickle story. Take some satisfaction in knowing that you tortured her while you had the chance :firedevil: .

oh yea

every serious gf I ever had turned out to be a cheater. I know these kinds of stories all to well. You had her while she was good. He gets the Cow. Karma is indeed a bitch. 🙂 :devil:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back