• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

an idea that worked

TRU1

TMF Regular
a couple of weeks ago I posted an ad in the newspaper. easy money basically. i was willing to forfeit a couple of hundred dollars to fufill my childhood dream in tickling the shit out of a hot young women or a chick my age. so far, i have received 7 phone calls and have made 5 appointments. can anybody tell me what to look for in these women? im obviously looking for a young fit women who i find attractive-extremely beautiful. who is obviously ticklish.

the first appointment is later today at 3 pm at my house.

Wow!! I think that is a hell of a response to such a straightforward ad. Let us know a little about what happens. It will be interesting to find out what the girl's motivation is. Are they going to be ticklish and enjoy it, or do they believe it's an easy way to pick up some cash? Don't make it too easy on them, ha ha.

Good job and good luck,
Gallodiablo

yea, im expecting the first female to show up at my house in 25-30 minutes. we're going to sit down, chat, find out her motivation, im going to have to have her sign an agreement that would prevent me from going to jail for whatever, sexual harassment, or anything like that.

im going to have her on my pool table, spread eagle..

Thats a hell of an idea!!

What if she enjoyed it, and wants to do it again?!

You should make an MPEG of it and post it here. Go for it dude, and use lots of good tickling objects ( feathers, toothbrushes, and hairbrushes ). Good Luck

What a response!!! There's hope for at least one for us then! LOL

Here is the summary of what happened.

She arrives at my house about ten after three. I open the door and welcome her in. I invite her to the family room to sitdown so we can chat a little bit. I basically ask for her i.d. to make sure she isn't younger than eighteen. Her name is Amanda Mariqeen. She's hispanic. She turns out she is 24 years old. I ask her why she wants to do this? Her answer was she needs the money to pay bills. I can understand that. I ask her if she works, she says she's going to college full time trying to get her massuse degree or something. I ask her why she doesn't work. She says its hard to find work these days with her schedule.

This women is pretty attractive, she looks about twenty-one years old. She is about 5'6, her shoe size is 8 1/2. She weighs about 115 pounds. She's pretty fit. She has dark brown hair, and has a beautiful tan. Her nose is a bit crooked though.

I talked to her about how we were going to do this, I showed her the pool table and she said that was fine as long as I don't restrain her to tightly. Remember, Im trying to make this an enjoyable experience for both of us. She strips down to a two piece bikini, before we get started though I have her sign a contract that basically says I am allowd to tickle her for a max of thirty minutes. She is allowed a few breaks every few minutes. She signs an agreement that shes over age, and there's nothing illegal going on here. I have borrowed some leather straps from my friend earlier that day and I had strapped her down spread eagle to the pool table. I dont' tease her, I have thirty minutes to do what I want with her. So I ask her wheres shes ticklish at and shes brutally honest, her ribs, arm pits, knees and feet. Not so much her knees and pits though. So as any tickle fiend that I am I begin tickling her feet with my fingers. Im scraping my fingers down her feet ever so slowly and she began laughing hysterically and was trying to squirm away from me. I enjoyed it even more. Im a pretty big guy, been lifting weights for ages, so I overpower her legs and basically keep her feet from moving and I bring out this foot long feather I bought at a store. She can't stand the feather so I am literally torturing her for about nine or ten minutes with no give. Watching those toes curl up like that and her feet wrinkle up trying to escape is for enjoyable. I give her a thirty second break to rest.

So I go sit down and drink a coke watching her trying to beat out the exhaustion. I return and this time, I'm going after one of my favorite spots..her belly. It's so beautiful, it has a belly ring and she has a four pack. She cant stand this, now I really have to take caution because she is bouncing around wildly and laughing hysterically. I don't mind the laughing but I can't afford her to break my pool table. So I restrain her mid section with one of my ties that I wear at work. Shes now pretty much immobile. Im literally jabbing her, scraping my nails up and down her belly, I'm flat out torturing this chick for about a solid five to ten minutes.

I move to her knees, and begin providing pressure on her knees and around this period of time, she is bathing in sweat. Now, I find that pretty nasty, so I untie her from the pool table and give her a tool to wipe some of the sweat off her body. Next, I flat out just ask her to lay flat on her back on the sofa. I immediately rush her and hold her down as I am forcible tickling her feet very hard. One of her feet actually escapes my hold and hits my pretty hard in the chest. I'm like "damn!" that actually hurt. I have a bruise on near my sternum thanks to that. The rest of the time scheduled by contract I just tickle her softly, and hard all over her body.

In the end, when time was up. I allow her to get up, I give her some water and I pay her four hundred dollars in cash. In my opinion, that was worth it. I asked her how it felt and she said she enjoyed it. I was surprised, I asked her if she wanted to do it again at a later date and she said "maybe!",so I asked her to contact me again if she does.

She left the house, and I was very satisfied.

I didn't tape it but I did take digital pictures of the experience and I will be posting them soon.

After you got the preliminaries out of the way it sounds like you spent an hour tickling her. At $400.00 an hour this girl could pay a lot of bills. Plus you covered all your bases by explaining everything to her and making her sign a consent form. If the rest of the girls who made appointments with you work out as well as this one did you will be in tickle heaven. If you pay them all the same amount of money as you did the first girl you either have an excellent job or have been saving up your spare cash for a long time.

God Bless The Free Enterprise System. Thanks For The Post. I Hope You Don't Get Any Tickle Fakers Or U/c Cops Applying For The Job. At $400 A Session I Imagine The Ladies Will Beat A Path To Your Pool Table. Awesome Idea.

Are you Bill Gates? How can you afford $400 for 30 minutes of tickling 😛 Im sure you could have bought 500 pool tables if the one you used happend to have broke 😛

Well, I paid 400 dollars the first time to kinda put an insurance policy that she won't think she was ripped off and so she might come back. I'll probably lower it down to 350 or something..

I work as a 3rd party software engineer for microsoft so I am well off.

The pool table is a fairly sturdy one, however its not the best. Im not an avid pool player so I wasnt going to spend alot of money on that.

I got another person scheduled to come in on Tuesday of next week.

The next girls name is Vanessa, shes coming in tomorrow at 1:30 p.m..Im looking forward to this one. I met her today, just to take care of all the peliminaries today. You know, legal age, i.d., interview so I can get straight into the tickling. She wants one hours worth of tickling..

🙂 Going to pay her 450 dollars.

TRU said:
So I restrain her mid section with one of my ties that I wear at work..
Hate to ask this mate but how bigs your neck. How do you restrain someone to a pool table with a neck tie?

i can't believe this actually worked for you brother. the hollywood brother says good luck and enjoy it. you are a inspiration to all of us

I don't know if that worked or not for TRU, but i know a mexican guy, who has payed to female massager (sexual massager, of course) and he has tickled several girls just paying for a massage session (of course, first he ask her, if he can to tickle her), include less money than TRU did pay. I must to try that idea of mexican guy, is more cheap 🙂.

Your my tickling hero. I want to hear more, please. 😀

nessonite said:
hehehe I'd have a go for $400 an hour 😀
THE CASH IS IN THE MAIL!!! LOL!! THAT'S STILL ONLY ABOUT $1.00 PER WRINKLE! WHAT A BARGAIN, FAIR QUEEN!

I'd be interested in seeing what you put in the add. If I could get my Girlfriend (who is NOT ticklish) out of town for a few days, I'd love to try that.

Can you please post a copy of your add here so we can all read it?

Im sorry guys, Ive had to attend court hearings all this past week, therefore I had to cancel the appts.

Im gonna try and get in contact with amanda or vanessa since I got both of those #'s but I gotta do work first

Excellent idea - I'm sure many young women would be responding - perhaps I'll try that too - I love the pool table idea too

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back