• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Interesting week--True M/F

guffaw

I have never contributed to the forum before. Certainly, like everyone here, we've had our various tickling experiences. This week seems to have been a fairly active one for me. The stars must be favorable :weird:

My female roomate's cousin was in town and staying with us for the week. She was wanting some nudes done for an admirer back home. She was stunning. Five foot eleven, brown hair, pretty face, 38DD, and had a winning personality. My roomate convinced me to do the pictures as I did some photography in college. I've really not touched a camera since and had traded all my 35s and medium format equipement for a digital camera five years ago.

Please understand that I am a shy, retiring, sort. I have plenty of friends, but I don't really travel in a single circle but socialize in a number of them. I hold my interests (and fetishes) close and quiet. I don't like to be considered as being on the make and always out for a good time, etc.

So, on Tuesday, 6/5, while all my roomates were at work, Bonnie and I set up the living room for some shots.

"Okay, we've got about 100 shots altogether between this download and the previous. Why don't we break for lunch." I suggested.

"Great. I'm hot and hungry" She slipped on a tee shirt and sweats.

"Hey, after lunch I would like a couple of shots for myself--no nudes, just something for me."

"No prob! Are you sure you don't want any nudes?" She started flirting with me a bit. I found it flattering, but she really wasn't my type and I didn't want to complicate the friendship I had with her cousin.

After lunch we adjourned to the pool room where I pulled out a set of wooden stocks. She gave me a small smile.

"Stocks?"

"Yep. If you don't mind..........."

"I like bondage, but I've never been in stocks before" and at that statement I closed the clasp. "Wow, I really feel a bit .........helpless" she said in a small voice as I began photographing her. I knew she was teasing me.

"Yeah, they're pretty secure. Wow, you really have some filthy feet."

"Try sweeping your floors more often"

"Touche. None the less, I'm going to clean them up a bit."

"ummm.......okay". Bonnie grew unaccustomly quiet. I knew that I was going to enjoy this afternoon. 😀

"Here we go, a little soap and water." I began to scrub her foot with a washcloth.

"Hahahahahha, no stop. Hahahahahahah! That tickles BAD!"

"We're almost done. Hold on"

"Hahahahahhahahaha".......she went to silent convulsive laughter.

"Okay, now let's get the left"

"Oh God! Hahahahahhahahha. You asshole!"

"Now that's not nice" I cooed. "I didn't realize you were so ticklish. Do you like to be tickled slow like this?" I began tickling her soles slowly with my index fingers.

"Hahahahhaa.......NO"

"Oh, you like it fast!" I began to tickle her feet, scrubbing my ten fingers into her soles and between her toes.

"hahahhahahha" as she returned to silent laughter.

After twenty minutes of this, I released her.

"Can we get more stock shots tomorrow for me?" She asked.

"Sure".

That night, she told my roomates about the stock shots.

"I love the stocks!" Her cousin, my roomate, says. She does love the stocks. I don't really lock her in them and tickle her much (she's like a sister to me) but she loves the helpless feeling.

I just put her on the bus a couple of hours ago. She and I became quite friendly. We partied all week together and got another female friend drunk with us. She introduced her to the stocks for some pictures and play. But that's another story.

I'll attach one of the stock pics for your amusement.

I hope you liked my story. It seems a bit dry to me. I may have to practice more. :sigh:

PS. She came with the black eye. Softball accident. Not my style (I'd rather spank and tickle) 🙂

--Guffaw

Attachments

• P7050081.JPG
    P7050081.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 2,180
any more pics? please, maybe one of a super clear sole shot. (love the dirty soles)

another pic for the story

Okay, here's another pic. Now, her feet in all honesty were not THAT dirty. But I was 🙂 A great excuse to tickle her, n'est-ce pas?

But, I hope to hear some feedback regarding my post and if another picture helps.................... :camera:

Attachments

• rackemup.JPG
    rackemup.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 908
You are one lucky dude!

I've fantasized about getting a lady in a set of stocks, but no one in my family would consider having their feet imobilized and at my mercy. That's because, unfortunately, none of them enjoy being tickled!

This was cute story! Thanks to a couple of dear friends who drove out from Michigan, I had my stocks cherry busted earlier this month~it was a fantasy for a looooooooooooooong time~LOVED it. Hope to hear more when you get the chance...

XOXO

dude for those like yourself that tickle, the hollywood brother salutes you! Very lucky are you indeed. now the hollywood brother thinks you are a lucky son of a gun and should post more pics

Great story and great pics.

I wish my snooker table came with one of those 😀

I enjoyed your recount of what happend. You told it like it happened without embellishing it and I think helps make it more real. You are a lucky gentleman to say the least and she is a very attractive lady. Thank you and thank her in your own way also.

OOOO sounds like fun! Those kinda look like mine, only newer and better put together. How did you get yours to latch? Looks like you cleaned her feet pretty good, though. 😀

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back