• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Introduction? aka Calling WEstern PGH female ticklers

claytonmilo

TMF Poster
Chivalry is alive and well in my world. I am a Security Officer by trade, a volunteer firefighter and a Social Work student. I am a gentleman and nice guy who respects women, I love to cuddle and romantic comedies are my favorite kind of movie. I am a true romantic and I love kids and animals. I am new to this whole "scene". My only experience in this lifestyle is reading about it. I like the idea of being restrained and tickle tortured but have never experienced it. Point of fact I don't know if I am ticklish or not, since even as a child I was never tickled. I don't think I am ticklish, as attempts to tickle myself yielded no response. I did read somewhere that you can't tickle yourself though. On the dominant side I've always fantasized about tickling a woman esp. in nylons. If there are any wopmen into tickling guys in the Pittsburgh area or if you know of a tickling group that meets here and/or if you are interested in chatting further, please drop me a line. Have a great day. -CM

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back