• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An invention to stop unwanted memories..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
Wouldn't it be nice to have an invention or something to keep unwanted, sad, or bad memories from popping up unexpectedly?

There was a movie whose title escapes me about a man who undergoes an operation to have memories of a recently-ended relationship erased.

FWIW, while those kinds of memories can be painful, I wouldn't want to erase memories of the good times which went with it. In other words, I wouldn't want to erase the whole tape, just edit out the bad parts!

Bella lol don't worry..i'll be doing that in a wee bit..

and i'm not talking about good memories..just a few bad ones..especially this time of year..and me having this cold...and remembering the last time i had a cold like this, before mom died..and the awful events leading up to her death..

No. I wouldn't like that. Life has both good and bad moments, and they are inevitable. But, even the bad moments, while not pleasant, have led me to where I am now. I believe that surviving them has made me stronger, and I have learned from those experiences.

I'd rather fight and learn something from those bad things, than erase them completely.

I"m sorry Duke i disagree...sure the bad things have made me stronger..but these are memories i would rather not remember..so many bad things happened to me..

Come and lean on me iam still here for you, iam strong but sensitive, and have been where you are, it would be nice to delete the bad memories,but then perhaps we wouldn'd cherish the good ones quite so much, hugs and kisses please lean on me babe.

Last edited:
Come and lean on me iam still here for you, iam strong but sensitive, and have been where you are, it would be nice to delete the bad memories,but then perhaps we wouldn'd cherish the good ones quite so much, hugs and kisses please lean on me babe.

... Did you just make a really terrible pass at a married woman who already has playmates who's going through a tough emotional place?

I hate to admit it, but sometimes, as bella pointed out at the top, things just call for booze. i myself only drink now if i have something to celebrate, and someone to celebrate it with. That said, about three weeks ago, after getting unexpectedly kicked to the curb, I couldn't seem to shut my mind up, so I resorted to a six pack. Usually, this is a recipe for disaster, but in that particular case, it was just what I needed.

All that said, Duke is right: the bad only makes the good that much more appreciated. But I do know what you mean, Isabeau. Some of the mental detritus I still carry around should have been jettisoned decades ago. No lie.

Well it's not that i want to stop them per se...but control when they happen to pop up...

Well its hard to say, i'm inclined to agree with Duke, but sometimes bad memories will just eat at you until its sadly the only thing you can think of your every waking moment, endless cycles of unresolved obsessions.

No,I would not use that invention.There are things that I would rather not remember but every experience in life has a lesson to be learned and makes you who you are today.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back