• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An offer for an artsist

floop

TMF Regular
There is a possibility i can get a g-mail for you, but i want a favour. Can someone please do a new drawing of Kitty Pryde from X-Men evolution being foot tickled with feathers, and make her restrained. Ta

What the hell is g-mail? I've never heard of it before, and why should I want one?

well if you don't, you could draw a picture for the love of it? It's google mail.

Can't we sign up for our own google mail for free? I don't see why you're offering something anyone can get. You make it seem like its a sweet deal.

That doesn't sound right. Google isn't going to choose people at random and give them a free e-mail address. That doesn't make any sense.

Smade said:
It might not be such a great offer anyway
Aha! I always wondered why Yahoo was suddenly so generous with free email space, increasing it from 4 MB to 100 MB this summer. Now I know it came from competition with g-mail, so maybe that's one good thing about g-mail.

Last edited:
But it hardly makes for an interesting trade. Its just an e-mail account that anyboby could sign up for at any time. And when he said "but I want a favor", made it sound like he's got something I should want to haggle over.

I don't know, whatever. LOL

Last edited:
G-mail is only free in beta testing which it is in right now. It wont be free after beta testing is over, unless you were one of the individuals who was invited into g-mail beta before hand. After all it is 1 gig of mail space. I would'nt expect it to be free.

Right. So then my point is I could simply sign up for one myself. It can't be that expensive. Theres also the issue of me not needing it to begin with. If he had been offering something that would actually be useful to someone maybe someone would have accepted his request earlier. I would have done it for nothing, like I always do, but the character just doesn't interest me all that much. I hope he gets what he wants though.

I've heard about this kind of invitation thing. Thought they were done with testing, though.

Question is: how does invitation work? Do you have to submit a certain user-id to the server, as a "nominee", or what?

EDIT:

I've seen several versions of KP. Which suit would you like more?

-> http://membres.lycos.fr/psxmen/shadowcat05grand.jpg

Last edited:
any. I mean any as long as her face is good, lets go for official suit.

Marvel_Tickling said:
any. I mean any as long as her face is good, lets go for official suit.

My point was... *which* is her official suit, now?

oh lol ok ill post a link, just sorry but gmail offer is off.

I have 5 gmail invitations to give, if one of you really wanted one. I have no one else to give them to, so yeah..

lol i'll have one please! since my invite is currently on/off

I have 6 G-mail invites. If anyone wants em, just pm me with your current e-mail, and I'll send you one. G-mail ROCKS!

Will somebody please tell me whats so special about this "G-Mail"?! OK, so its not E-Mail anymore, its "G"-mail!!!😛 LOL

Sheesh, you're all acting like its a diamond in the ruff! Like I should sell my first born for it or something! 😛

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back