• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An oldie but a goodie M/Pia Sands

:wooha: that's one of the best clips i've ever seen...
thanxxxx!

do you by chance have the other clip from this same video where the woman is tied to a table and her ribs and feet are tickled? If so, would you mind posting it some time. Thanks.

I have them both. Unfortunately they are a bit too big and I can't get them uploaded.

wow

canine277 said:
This is in apology to Sinbad whom I may have offended.
I've seen alot of tickling and that was right up there with the best! Thanks!!
She screams and squirms like my wife. Could you tell me the name of that video and where I could buy it?

I would like to see the complete scene, at least som more minutes, its an outstanding clip! Please post if someone got more of this 🙂

That was an outstanding clip, thanks for posting it. She ie really ticklish too which is quite clear in the clip. It would sure be a dream come true to be able to tickle her silly for an hour or so.

nightjock said:
I've seen alot of tickling and that was right up there with the best! Thanks!!
She screams and squirms like my wife. Could you tell me the name of that video and where I could buy it?
That clip is fantastic! The lady is convincingly extremely ticklish and deserves major props for volunteering for that film. 🙂

Why can't more tk films be like that, instead of lame acting that wouldn't get a passing grade in a typical high school theater class? 😡

I believe the film is "Tied & Tickled", by California Star.

"Pia Sands" is better known to the mainstream world as Michelle Bauer, star of HOLLYWOOD CHAINSAW HOOKERS. I couldn't say whether she's ticklish in real life but clearly her reactions in this video were more a tribute to her acting talent, since the guy who's supposed to be tickling her barely touches her, just flopping his fingers around like a handful of dead fish. HOWEVER:

The video is worth seeing for the "revenge" scene later on when "Pia" and the guy tickle his blonde girl friend who's tied to a bed. "Pia" is tickling the helpless girl for all she's worth (and really getting into it) and at one point turns to the other "actor" and says "Come on, REALLY tickle her!" He does for a few seconds and you can see the difference in the blond girl's response.

A classic!

I own that video and I believe t to be the first in a string of "Tied and Tickled" series from CalStar. It is an awesome video.

I have the video also . . . it was the first one I bought, and still one of the best ever!

:wooha: That clip had me 15 seconds in! Easily one of the best clips I have ever seen
😀😀😀

Just think how wild she would of been if the guy actually knew how to tickle. He was lame! The clip itself was great though!

That was one of the first tied & tickled videos made my cal star when they were great. The best one that I used to have was tied and tickled #5 where the girl is a call girl and he pays her $10,000 for the weekend to tie her up, then he pulls out a feather and she says fearfully " No one said anything about being tickled"

The one with pia snds is much better. In tied and tickled number one not only do you see agreat body she has but you also see that she is realy ticklish and that what makes it the best.

To all you youngsters, this was the first "real " tickle film made. I still remember walking into a Adult store in college and nearly falling over backwards when I saw a video titled "Tied and Tickled". Worse than that , I did not have the money to buy it.

I do have to say that the tickle material produced these days is FAR superior to the material in the 80's.

I found that clip long time ago (TIED3.ram) and its still one of the best I've ever seen. I wish someone could post the full clip and in better quality. Isn't there anyone out there who has it and can post it?

I've found some more clips with that couple but this one is the best of them.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back