• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An oldie I liked

aaaahhhh memories...!!!

wow....where is that clip from? I've done that before (the ex, um which one...actually both)....it was FUN ...!!

thanks for the mammaries....I mean memories....!!

Nice clip man! Thanks & you're right - it can only get better with sound......Hope you work that out.

I remember this; seen a partial clip - it had some giggling and a lot of music.

Thanks for posting!

I believe.....

....this is from a Platinum video compilation. They did a lot of shorter flix combined onto a VHS format. They also did a lot of Q tip tickling and I recall other vids with whip cream/licking and restraint.
They DID do a lot of verrry erotic stuff.
One I remember was with Tiffany Storm and Sharon Kane. Sharon worked over a bed bound/spreadeagled Tiffany with:
qtips, a rat tailed com and a hair tinting brush. Ohhh...and then ice cubes!! VERY HOT...I got the VHS but no way to put it on line! Sorry!

Nice clip and I agree sound would make it better. Her feet must be off the scale ticklish if a q-tip can make her soles wrinkle and her toes curl up like they do in this clip.

Very nice. Would like to see what happened to more of the cream elsewhere on the poor victim🙂

R.

TQLR - snoopy seemed to like her toes nibbled...

TQLR,

Thanks for all the great videos. it seemed that snoopy liked her toes nibbled (I could tell by her moans that she did). Has she ever let you get off on her soles or given you a footjob?

I would love to hear more of her moans while you sucked her toes and soles.

Also.

you should make a video of her lying on her tummy with her soles up towards the camera while she puts her soles around the vibrator and gives it a footjob (use oil too!) between her arches!

I know thay 100's of guys would watch it imagining it was them getting the footjob. Please email me at yahoo at gma2222

Hey Maxxnme... Anyway of getting that VHS again or any leads how to? The clip was great and just wanted to see if I had a chance.

Thanks!

Excellent post TQLR, i saw the complete video some time ago, but i hadn't any clip of this. Thanks you for sharing !!! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

I have this video. It's a Platinum Video productioon called 'Body & Sole'.
The first segment is called 'Tickle Pickle' starring Debi Lane & Nina Alexander. It was made in 1987.
I'll try to make an MPG of it when I have more time.

TicklerBart said:
I have this video. It's a Platinum Video productioon called 'Body & Sole'.
The first segment is called 'Tickle Pickle' starring Debi Lane & Nina Alexander. It was made in 1987.
I'll try to make an MPG of it when I have more time.

Which lady was the victim in the clip? Her feet were off-the-scale ticklish.

Uuuu...one of my all time favorite clips...the ticklee is Julia Parton...what delicious feet and equally delicious laugh...great find tqlr!

Okay, awkward thought.

What would it be like if I bung her.

See...awkward.

We seriously need more of the oldie tickle torture clips posted on this site. ^_^

Hope we get sound to this soon. ^_~

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back