• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Opinion Also Posted In Video Reviews

Neutron

Lately I've been buying a lot of Realtickling and Magic Touch videos. The reason being the models are real, the companies seem to be in touch with what we want. I have quite a few California Star Videos and Prestige Videos. Neither come close to measuring up to Femfeet and Magic Touch. I try to buy at least one video a month from each of these producers. I must say I've never been disappointed by either. Kathy and Jeff do a fine job (Though I do believe Realtickling is a tad bit nastier in their tickling. VERY Cool). Personally if you're going to spend your money on videos I'd rcommend either of these companies (In fact I know for a fact a few people in my area have ordered because I told them to. A few of my buddies have watched the Realtickling and Magic Touch videos I own. They were received very well and since I refuse to let them make copies (I'm not a thief), my friends have ordered).
I just wanted to make a quick comment on one thing I think they, and all companies in general miss out on. Remember this is my own preference but also an observation on how I've seen others react when watching a video.
Bound By Laughter, Laffworks, and Yasmine And Lacey all have an incredible scene. That scene being a beautiful lady tied standing up. Arms over her head. BUT able to move her feet and try to avoid the tickling. Personally I don't need bondage where the lady can't move. I prfer inescapable bondage. (There is a difference)
Just watch the opening scene with the second girl in Bound By Laughter, or Sara in the Cage in Laffworks, or Yasmine trying to jump around in Yasmine and Lacey. These scenes are hotter than H**L and keepers simply because the ticklees are trying their best to avoid the ticklers, and the ticklers are more than eager to go in hot pursuit. The problem is scenes like these are few and far between. And they rarely last longer than 3 to five minutes.
This is just input to a couple companies who already do a great job. In fact I wouldn't even be giving this input except both Jeff and Kathleen seem to be very open to their respective companies customers. Witness their willingness to ask opinions here and post portions of their videos.
Personally I doubt I ever buy another video from another company besides Jeffs or Kathleens (Not a competition by the way, I alternate these companies for every video). The concept of FootParadise new video is cool (I think the video is called Tickling Baby). However I haven't seen a whole lot good written about the company, and unlike Realtickling and Magic T they aren't very open). If Jeff or Kathleen came up with a similar concept I'd buy it for sure. HOWEVER given a choice between my two recommendations do Recommendation 1 first!! (More females standing up with just their arms bound over their head).

Gotta run good people. Good Job Magic T and Realtickling. I'm not an easy sell but ya sold me!!
Tron

Neutron, thanks for the feedback and the praise 🙂

To paraphrase Ben Stein, I take all customer feedback seriously 🙂

Attachments

• 2554.jpg
    2554.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 206
  • 2555.jpg
    2555.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 238
  • 2557.jpg
    2557.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 282
Videos

Thanks Jeff, I figured as much. 🙂. Gotta like a guy who likes Ben Stein.

Tron

for a fellow Ben Stein fan (the rest of you philistines can look too 🙂

I had this kicking around from another project and thought you'd like it 🙂

mtp_amberstanding.jpg

Yasmine

WHOA Jeff,
Yasmine is a huge favorite of mine. That pic earns you a Ben Stein salute. (If it's not considered presumptuous for me to give one out!)

Tron

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back