• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An stocking tickling clip for you...

cosquillero1

4th Level Yellow Feather
Although i'm not a fan of tickled women using stockings, i know than there are several persons that like this, so for you is this clip. 2 women are tickled taking turns on a wooden stock, using fingers and feathers. This one is bigger than 2 MB, so that i had to split it using Winrar. To can see rightly this clip you must:

1.- To download all 9 files (ALL IN THIS THREAD!!).
2.- rejoin them in same folder using winrar (needed).

If you are a new user or don't know how to do it, please tell me in a pm (private message).

f/f legs and feet (stockings)
wmv file format
16.5 MB size
8 min. 43 sec. length

I hope that you enjoy it !!! 😉, and good luck!! :laughing:

Attachments

You'll need these 4 too !.

Remember to download all .rar files in this thread.

Attachments

not bad..i absolutely LOVE nylonned legs and feet and nylon foot tickling but this frustrated me cuz they spent more time in the 1st part messing around with that feather that CLEARLY didn't tickle than just getting down to some serious fingernails to foot action

yeahhhhhhhhh !!!!!! its vero good slowly tickle with feathers and fingers i like this thanks .............i have 13 clip of chloecreations

qq1 pourrais traduire ceci pour moi svp :

jaimerais savoir si cosquillero voudrais faire une chaine de clip de chloecreations avec moi puisque jen ai 13 ou plus ???

merci d'avance

gilmourwaters said:
not bad..i absolutely LOVE nylonned legs and feet and nylon foot tickling but this frustrated me cuz they spent more time in the 1st part messing around with that feather that CLEARLY didn't tickle than just getting down to some serious fingernails to foot action
I'm sorry, but i only post the clips, i don't make them 😉 🙂.

footlover26 said:
yeahhhhhhhhh !!!!!! its vero good slowly tickle with feathers and fingers i like this thanks .............i have 13 clip of chloecreations

jaimerais savoir si cosquillero voudrais faire une chaine de clip de chloecreations avec moi puisque jen ai 13 ou plus ???

merci d'avance
Mon Français est presque nul, mais ce qui vous voulez dire avec la "chaîne"?. De rien, mon plaisir 😉 😀.

on fait un gros post avec des clip de chloecreations tu post tout les video de chloe que tu as et moi de mon coté je fait la meme chose

footlover26 said:
on fait un gros post avec des clip de chloecreations tu post tout les video de chloe que tu as et moi de mon coté je fait la meme chose
Ah, je comprends, mais j'ai posted toutes mes clips de chloecreations, jusqu'ici, je n'ai pas plus d'elles. mais si vous avez plus, svp post les.

ok c'est parti 🙂

la video sera dans vidclip car je sais pas comment faire des splits et je n'aime pas trop telecharger bout par bout .....

VIDCLIP

Last edited:
footlover26 said:
ok c'est parti 🙂

la video sera dans vidclip car je sais pas comment faire des splits et je n'aime pas trop telecharger bout par bout .....

VIDCLIP
Vous pouvez employer www.rapidshare.de pour le post.

footlover26 said:

merci d'avance

Je vous propose de vous inscrire à mon forum LFTB
où des rubriques par "compagnies" ont déjà été conçues
dans la section "Clips" du forum : http://lftb2004.proboards53.com/

c genialllllllllllll ton forum....jme suis inscrit et jvais poster ....jai plein de bonnes videos et photos un gros merci a toi misstress cynthia 😀

footlover26 said:
c genialllllllllllll ton forum....jme suis inscrit et jvais poster ....jai plein de bonnes videos et photos un gros merci a toi misstress cynthia 😀

De rien, merci à toi aussi 🙂

I agree with Professor Waters. Dull Staged, and definitly not tickle torture.

dimmy_82 said:
the nylon clip is so wonderful thanx man
You're welcome, i'm glad than you enjoyed it !! 😉 😀.

BillEd said:
I agree with Professor Waters. Dull Staged, and definitly not tickle torture.
As i told before, i don't make the clips, i only post them.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back