• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An very good clip...(1/6)

cosquillero1

4th Level Yellow Feather
This's a very good clip, that feature a beautiful girl tickled in her pretty bare feet, hog-tied. It's a big file (10.5 MB) so that i had to split it as usual using hacha. To can see rightly this clip you must:

1.- To download all 6 files (ALL IN THESE POST!!).
2.- Unzip them in same folder.
3.- Re-assembly clip using hacha program.

If you are a new user or don't know how to do it, please tell me in a pm (private message). If you have doubts on using of hacha, review this link :
hacha info

f/f bare feet
realmedia file type
10.5 MB Size
7 min. 15 sec. long.

I hope that you enjoy it!!! 😉, and good luck!! 😀

Attachments

Last edited:
The other part ???

Do you have the part where the blondie is tickle by the other (ticklee of this wonderfull clip)

I have trouble trying to rename the zip files after I download them. Do I need to rename them from" save as" or not? I also don't know how to assign them to the same folder. Any help you could offer me to solve the problem would be very much appreciated.

Re: The other part ???

racckam69 said:
Do you have the part where the blondie is tickle by the other (ticklee of this wonderfull clip)

yeah that would be wonderful!

I took it and it's ready to play
let me see that promising clip

Re: Re: The other part ???

PsychoDad2k3 said:
yeah that would be wonderful!

I'm sorry boys, but i haven't the other clip part 🙁, i want it!!!. If i get it, i'll post it securily !!!. 😉

Even in 2003, both splitting and zipping a file seems a rather overcomplicated, convoluted way of sharing this IMO rather boring and poor quality clip (and HJSplit is better than Hacha anyway, also IMO). But for anyone who wants to check it out without jumping through all the hoops required in the original post, here's an easier more up-to-date way to get it: http://www.multiupload.com/TVZUBAE70U

In fact, isn't this entire sub-board getting to be a bit of an anachronism in this day of broadband access and file sharing sites?

Last edited:
What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back