• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

And from the “too bad if you can’t take a joke” department …

TonyInMyThroat

2nd Level Orange Feather
Schwarzenegger's testicle sculpture a flop
Senator wasn't laughing at governor's gag gift during budget negotiations

SACRAMENTO, California - It was a gift no girlie man would give.

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who has warned lawmakers they need to act boldly and make some tough budget choices, sent Senate President Pro Tem Darrell Steinberg a metal sculpture of bull testicles.
It was intended as a gag gift but Steinberg, a Democrat, was not amused and returned the football-sized gift with a terse note about the seriousness of the ongoing negotiations.
The account was given by sources within the Capitol who were familiar with the situation. They said they were not authorized to speak on the record because it was considered a private matter between the Austrian-born Republican governor and the Senate leader.
According to the sources, Schwarzenegger's gift was in response to an earlier gag gift he had received from Steinberg: a package of mushrooms after the governor called Democrats' budget proposals, which included tax increases, "hallucinatory."
Schwarzenegger spokesman Aaron McLear confirmed the two had exchanged gifts but declined to discuss the details.
"We never talk about the governor's private gifts," he said. "Senator Steinberg sent the governor a gift and the governor responded in kind. They maintain a great relationship and will work together to fix the budget."
Steinberg's spokeswoman, Alicia Trost, also declined to discuss the testicle sculpture. She agreed that the governor — who once called Democrats "girlie men" — and the Senate leader have a good relationship.
"We've got more important things on our plate right now than to waste any more time on such trivial matters," Trost said.
California faces a $24.3 billion budget shortfall.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31443342/ns/us_news-life/?GT1=43001

Last edited:
Hmmmmm. So Steinberg can dish it out but he can't take it. I love politics.

Someone had something in their sig pic that takes care of this (I think it's Skippy).

"Start s*it, get hit!!!":slapfight:

If you're going to start something, man up and take it when it comes back at you. He just got upset because Swartzenegger got the better gag gift!!

Not only that kered, it shows how raw the nerves are getting out there and I think it’s going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

I'd like to post on what politicians can mail each other But then I'd probably go to jail Fuckin assbags :disgust:

Looks to me like Arnie has the "balls" to send gag gifts, but the other guy clearly doesn't have the "balls" to accept them, at least not any more.

Sorry... don't know what got into me.

It's a good thing I was able to catch this article about the ettiquette of gift giving to politicians.

I was planning to send my province's Premier the severed head of his fifteen year old daughter in a silver sparkly box wrapped in a gossamer bow.:happyfloa

I now realise that he might think it in poor taste...I'll just attatch a bomb to his car starter instead.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back