• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

And the award goes to... LBH!!!!!!!!

Janus4385

TMF Master
Picture taken after award ceremony for the "Floscar Awards 2006", where LBH took the honors for "Best Sci-Fi of the year". From left to right, Janus, Littlebighead and Hisdivineshadow. Janus and HDS also got awarded that night in the "Most overrated artist of the year" and "Coolest looking coat of the year" categories respectively...

Seriously LBH, thank you so much for sharing Spectacles of Doom with us. Your creative mind took us through a fantastic adventure that will never be forgotten 😉

Attachments

• LBHaward.JPG
    LBHaward.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 171
The -- the coveted Floscar Award!:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: I'm stunned! Speechless (and that's an uncommon state for me!) This is truly overwhelming!:super_hap Gosh... I'd like to sincerely express my gratitude to those responsible for this mighty honor! This is the most exhilarating thing that's happened to me since... well, maybe ever! And to share the podium with such distinguished company! Master Artist Janus (I think your award was actually meant to read "Most Exciting New Talent of 2006"!🙂), and Master Archivist and Forum Icon HisDivineShadow! Elevating companions as ever there were! And a wonderful memory I'll always cherish! That's why I love this place! I always receive so much more than I could ever hope to offer!:super_hap:super_hap:super_hap

Thanks so much, buddy! You've made my year! (what remains of this one, and the next one too!)

*claps* LBH, you rock. I'm going to go back and re-read the whole thing, and this time I'll save each page lol, in my frenzy to catch up I wasn't able to rightclick/save each page...

I'll make sure this series gets passed around to all my comic-loving friends 🙂

Littlebighead said:
The -- the coveted Floscar Award!:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: I'm stunned! Speechless (and that's an uncommon state for me!) This is truly overwhelming!:super_hap Gosh... I'd like to sincerely express my gratitude to those responsible for this mighty honor! This is the most exhilarating thing that's happened to me since... well, maybe ever! And to share the podium with such distinguished company! Master Artist Janus (I think your award was actually meant to read "Most Exciting New Talent of 2006"!🙂), and Master Archivist and Forum Icon HisDivineShadow! Elevating companions as ever there were! And a wonderful memory I'll always cherish! That's why I love this place! I always receive so much more than I could ever hope to offer!:super_hap:super_hap:super_hap

Thanks so much, buddy! You've made my year! (what remains of this one, and the next one too!)

No... no... no... my award read just right, and you've just confirmed why I won on that category,"Master Artist Janus", WAAAAYYY overrated!!! 😀 lol

Your award on the other hand, was more than well deserved, you mopped the floor with the competition!!! :evilha Besides, you were the most acclaimed celeb of the night, specially after that marvelous interpretation of Tchiakovsky 1812 Overture! Bravo! Who knew you were such a talented one man orchestra!!! 😀

Ah yes, it surely was a night to remember...

lonelykimiko said:
HDS looks sooooo cool in that picture.... O.O .

Hence the "Coolest coat of the year award", and a well deserved one! 😀

Ahem... psst psst... you're supposed to congratulate LBH for his award 😉 his the reason for this thread, you know?

This is completely deserved. "Spectacles" was awesome! I'd say it was probably the most entertaining thing that happened at the forum art-wise, and that's saying a lot considering what we get to see around here. Congrats on your award, LBH. n_n

Journia said:
I second that.
Thank you, Journia! Don't be modest... you're second to none!

rtl said:
*claps* LBH, you rock. I'm going to go back and re-read the whole thing, and this time I'll save each page lol, in my frenzy to catch up I wasn't able to rightclick/save each page...

I'll make sure this series gets passed around to all my comic-loving friends 🙂
Most kind of you, RTL! Thanks so much for your early encouragement, back when the comic was only a few pages long! I hope your friends enjoy the story! It was meant to be shared!

janus4385 said:
No... no... no... my award read just right, and you've just confirmed why I won on that category,"Master Artist Janus", WAAAAYYY overrated!!! 😀 lol
Well, I won't argue the point... I don't have to! I've seen the weighty numbers for your threads, read the well deserved kudos for your artistic triumphs! Thousands of TTC members can't be wrong!

janus4385 said:
Besides, you were the most acclaimed celeb of the night, specially after that marvelous interpretation of Tchiakovsky 1812 Overture! Bravo! Who knew you were such a talented one man orchestra!!! 😀
I'd tell you how I made the cannon noises, but we'd both be thrown off the Forum!

lonelykimiko said:
HDS looks sooooo cool in that picture.... O.O .
I so agree, Kimi!! HDS can style with the best! Equal parts natural flare and winning artistic interpretation!

11225 said:
*clapping* Congradulation!
Thank you, 11225! And please, keep your own threads coming! They're providing a great deal of fun for the TTC!

Sammi-chan said:
This is completely deserved. "Spectacles" was awesome! I'd say it was probably the most entertaining thing that happened at the forum art-wise, and that's saying a lot considering what we get to see around here. Congrats on your award, LBH. n_n
My warmest thanks, Sammi! Glory, that's a heady compliment! Let me reel back my ego (not easy to do in this electric atmosphere!), and agree with your general statement: we are truly blessed by the abundance of high-quality entertainment on this forum! Your own contributions in the front ranks... can't wait for the next issue of Sammi Comix!

lonelykimiko said:
I shall congratulate when I finish reading it 😀 .
Oh no! It's far too long! I won't hear from you for years!

What on God's green earth? XD I graciously accept the award (Though I imagine there are, like Morpheus and co., one of cooler coatage hiding out amongst us even now), although I am completely confused and befuddled as to how such an award came to find me. 😛 However, the other two notables, our dear LBH and Janus, are quite deserving of their respective citations and I commend them on the recognition! :happy:

EDIT: Just had a thought. If you were curious, the full coat in question is in a pic I've attached. I've no idea who created this piece, however.

Attachments

• 1111225938637.jpg
    1111225938637.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 11
Littlebighead said:
Thank you, 11225! And please, keep your own threads coming! They're providing a great deal of fun for the TTC!

I'll try, but it won't be easy.

My hearty thanks for the congrats, HDS! Same back at you; very well deserved! And thank you too for the fuller view of your sartorial panache! Curiosity satisfied and then some!

Littlebighead said:
I'd tell you how I made the cannon noises, but we'd both be thrown off the Forum!

Some things are better left in mystery 😀 Plus, getting kicked out of the forum is not one of my inmediate goals lol

P.S. See LBH? HDS agrees on my award 😛

HisDivineShadow said:
What on God's green earth? XD I graciously accept the award (Though I imagine there are, like Morpheus and co., one of cooler coatage hiding out amongst us even now), although I am completely confused and befuddled as to how such an award came to find me. 😛 However, the other two notables, our dear LBH and Janus, are quite deserving of their respective citations and I commend them on the recognition! :happy:

EDIT: Just had a thought. If you were curious, the full coat in question is in a pic I've attached. I've no idea who created this piece, however.

It was fairly simple really, some people voted, you got nominated, some people voted again, you won! See? Simple :super_hap

Thanks for the complete pic, it's marveluos! One can also see clearly on this illustration why you won the award 😀

Littlebighead said:
Thank you, Journia! Don't be modest... you're second to none!
Why thank you LittleBighead Now, i am very happy...time for me to write another story now...

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back