• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Animated Gifs

Slovak

TMF Regular
I've been making some animated .gifs from an assortment of videos I've collected.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• a1.gif
    a1.gif
    47.5 KB · Views: 8,603
  • april.gif
    april.gif
    122.7 KB · Views: 3,414
  • aven.gif
    aven.gif
    165.2 KB · Views: 3,362
  • az.gif
    az.gif
    86 KB · Views: 3,714
  • bardot.gif
    bardot.gif
    162.5 KB · Views: 3,119
some more..........

Attachments

• chey1.gif
    chey1.gif
    222.7 KB · Views: 2,992
  • dog.gif
    dog.gif
    88.8 KB · Views: 2,580
  • ff1.gif
    ff1.gif
    307.3 KB · Views: 2,864
  • lily.gif
    lily.gif
    103.4 KB · Views: 3,077
  • nylon.gif
    nylon.gif
    192.6 KB · Views: 2,346
Here's enough for now, I might post more later.

Attachments

• qvc1.gif
    qvc1.gif
    317.6 KB · Views: 4,657
  • qvc2.gif
    qvc2.gif
    242.5 KB · Views: 3,702
  • robocop.gif
    robocop.gif
    371.5 KB · Views: 2,457
  • sand.gif
    sand.gif
    89.1 KB · Views: 3,293
  • sand2.gif
    sand2.gif
    105.3 KB · Views: 2,760
Avery nice set of GIF's, thanks for posting them. I have seen the video clips of several of these ladies being tickled as well. If you created all these GIF's yourself you are very talented and should take pride in your work because they are very good. Too bad they don't include sound as well but I know that would require a lot of time and effort.

Those gifs are pretty well done 😎

Very Very Nice indeed. Those are great gifs, some of the best ive seen. Could you post the qvc clips if you have them or give me a link to where i could find them. Ive never seen them and i would really appreciate it.

I have all those clips from where were taked those animations, except qvc1.gif and qvc2.gif, could you please, to post those 2 clips ?. Thanks you for sharing and to work Slovak !!! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

I got the QVC clip riiight here, but for some reason the attachment thing is not letting me attach it.

Mr. Roboto said:
I got the QVC clip riiight here, but for some reason the attachment thing is not letting me attach it.

Maybe this file is bigger than 2 MB. Is it so?. If it's so, you can to use hacha or another splitter program (like hjsplit, winsplit, etc.).

cosquillero said:
Maybe this file is bigger than 2 MB. Is it so?. If it's so, you can to use hacha or another splitter program (like hjsplit, winsplit, etc.).
Ah, damn.
It was JUST a little bit over 2 MB.
I'll Hacha split it in a second.

Ok, wow.
It's just plain not letting me ad anything.

Give me your e-mail, I'll send the clip to you, you can do it.
My computer apperently is feeling like being a shit at the moment.

My e-mail is almost full, besides it only lets small attachments (1.5 MB each). I can give you an ftp info, so you'll can to put it there. What you say?.

Mr. Roboto said:
Got AIM?
I'm kinda busy watching Sealab at the moment, so I can't do anything with ftp stuff.

I'm sorry, i haven't aim, yahoo, msn or anyother of them. Well, i'll wait for another time, in that you aren't busy, or you can to do it :sigh:. Anyway thanks you for to try it 🙂.

Ftp is really easy to use (and more fast !!). You only need to cut and to paste the url that i'll give you (some like ftp://user:[email protected], by example) and after you'll get a window where you'll can to drag-&-drop any file from your computer into this window or vice versa.

Very nice Slovak! Can u post the QVC clips or tell me where I can find them? It never fails to amaze me how people find these rare clips on something like QVC shopping channel!!!

Here are some more.

Attachments

• anna.gif
    anna.gif
    227.3 KB · Views: 1,014
  • bl.gif
    bl.gif
    508 KB · Views: 1,193
  • cop.gif
    cop.gif
    412.3 KB · Views: 917
  • erika.gif
    erika.gif
    234.5 KB · Views: 951
  • yin.gif
    yin.gif
    412.9 KB · Views: 848
I would be so happy, once again if somebody could post the QVC clip that you took this .gif from. Could somebody split with Hacha or something?

And also if you could post the clip that you took the BL.gif from by any chance?

Thank alot.

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back