• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anime Karate Girl

Umojar

TMF Master
This is my first non-tk post here, and I definitely worked a lot harder than I would on most. I wasn't even going to color it originally, and I should've listened to myself, since it was a pain in the ass. But I hope you guys like it.

The inspiration from this one came to me from being in my kickboxing class. It also doubled as a self defense class for 1st timers, so there were a lot of girls in there. I wouldn't go as far as to say I have a foot fetish, but there is definitely a fascination. And all these cute barefoot girls was definitely a distraction. But I digress...anyway, constructive criticism is always encouraged. Let me know what you guys think.

p207.jpg

Last edited:
I've always been partial to girls in karate uniforms. Its a great picture! Very cute!

I don't say this often. It is very rare that I do. I only make exceptions for the best.

You are one of those exceptions.

I can tell, right now, just by judging this one picture, that you are going to be a very good anime artist if you choose to continue that path.

You have already displayed, with this picture, an understanding and a refinement for the genre, as well as artistic values such as foreshortening and perspective. You also have a style.

I forsee you will give all other anime artists here a run for their money and even I may have to be wary of you eventually.

I have said similar things to others, and I've never been wrong. They've evolved into decent artists and so will you. In fact, you already are. I look forward to your improvements and advancements.

My biggest wish for you is that you don't stop or make rare or uncommon, your drawing of non-tickling, non-fetish material. I strongly encourage you to draw at least an equal ammount of both so that you will not suffer from artistic imbalance and habit.

Best wishes.

Wow, that really means a lot. I'm trying to work on getting photoshop right, and I know I have a long way to go. But my this time next year, I'll have takin classes and my art should kick 2x more ass.

But yeah, this fetish art is a relatively new thing for me, so I don't have very much of it. Plus I'm not open with it, so privacy is an issue, and I don't have the opportunity to make too much of it. Many of the things I've posted so far were sketches that I fleshed out to post here. I'm glad you noticed the perspective thing also. I meant to ask people to comment on it, because I wasn't sure if it came out right.

The pic is pretty damn huge though. I need to make it smaller. I'm gettin right on it. Thanks again.

Umojar said:
Wow, that really means a lot. I'm trying to work on getting photoshop right, and I know I have a long way to go. But my this time next year, I'll have takin classes and my art should kick 2x more ass.

But yeah, this fetish art is a relatively new thing for me, so I don't have very much of it. Plus I'm not open with it, so privacy is an issue, and I don't have the opportunity to make too much of it. Many of the things I've posted so far were sketches that I fleshed out to post here. I'm glad you noticed the perspective thing also. I meant to ask people to comment on it, because I wasn't sure if it came out right.

The pic is pretty damn huge though. I need to make it smaller. I'm gettin right on it. Thanks again.

First off, you're welcome.

Second, I'd also recommend painter to you. In my opinion, for art-specific work, its superior to photoshop. Photoshop is more multi-purposed. But, tomato tomatoe, I guess.

Third, that may be an insecurity for you, but this website isn't going to present that problem for you and people aren't going to stop asking for tickling material. It is a tickling website, afterall, and thats why I said that. It's really easy to lose perspective on a site that is naturally bias.

Fourth, while art classes may help you, be open to learning from other sources as well. Art classes sometimes will do absolutely nothing for you and may even lecture you on things you already know. They may even force you to conform to drawing a certain way or by accepting and applying only traditionalist methods that may not be compatible with your wishes and desires in how you draw. So be prepared for that.

Fifth, it would be a good idea to resize it so it all fits on the screen. It's easier to enjoy that way.

Although, I myself don't resize my pictures unless I have to. I like keeping them hi-res for all the details. Plus, most browers will automatically resize a picture so it fits on your screen. You can simply click it again to view it's actual size, and thats what I'm assuming people do with my pictures.

For things like sketches and doodles though, a resize probably is a good idea.

Last edited:
excellent pic, your showing much promise 😀

That's really good! 😀 . I love your shading work especially. The purple hair is cool looking, and that little sticking out tongue on the right hand one is just too cute XD .

Yay, in me, you've got another fan now. Can't wait to see more of your work, your style is terrific!

Wow - that's amazing stuff. 😀 Would love to see more from you!

I agree with Vlad. You will make one hell of a cool anime artist! 😀

I draw anime now and again (have done for years now yet I'm not very good) but you have that certain "thing" that will make you a brilliant anime artist! XD

Federkitzler said:
Yay, in me, you've got another fan now. Can't wait to see more of your work, your style is terrific!

Kickass, I got me a fan.

@ Vlad- Trust me I'd get a painter program if I could, but that's well out of my price range. Photoshop is too, but someone basically gave it to me, and I couldn't be more grateful for it. But it's on my list of things to get. The top thing is a laptop.

Yeah, I know what you mean already about the art classes too. The teachers definitely prefer the classic art and generally don't like it when people stray from the norm. I tend to stray away from doing anime pics in my art class because I do it so often outside of the class and I want to do something different. It would be good to have one that I've put a lot of time and effort into though.

As for the privacy thing, I know I can show the stuff to you guys, it's just that because I'm private with it, it limits when I can make it, since people always want to see what I'm drawing. Plus I'm not the only one that uses this computer, so that's another thing. I'm finding that they're not as interested in what I'm doing as I thought though, since it seems to be getting easier to do this stuff without them knowing.

All that aside though, I'm done with finals now, so that means I'll have plenty of free time to do more stuff to post here. Stay tuned. 😎

lonelykimiko said:
That's really good! 😀 . I love your shading work especially. The purple hair is cool looking, and that little sticking out tongue on the right hand one is just too cute XD .

Thanks a lot. I do a lot of action stuff normally so this was really something different than what I usually do.

I think this is one of your best pieces.
Why? Because I can learn from it.

The girls you depict have a lean and slim physical quality.
And I love the way you draw feet. They are nothing like "mainstream" fetish pics.
They are small, with gently tapering toes.
It is almost like you had a fetish for small feet, and managed to turn it into a conscious artistic choice.

Plus, I like the rendering of white robes. You did a good job on that.
Too bad that page was not big enough for you.

Ya know, this one's so wonderfully cute. n_n I think it's the gi that sells it. And the purple hair's nice, too. 😉 Since I first saw this character over on the ATF I always thought it'd be cool to see her kicking some butt with her karate skills.

Yeah, I kind of forgot about her. I did another set featuring her, but that's buried deeper than this one was. Maybe I'll dig that one back up. Where's my shovel...

What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back