• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anime/Manga girl, colour, tickling, robotic arms

Logan1

Yeah,

I know not much to go on - must be thousands out there with those criteria!

My favourite piece of artwork, I lost it in a purge a year or so back and have not found it since.

The piece is quite futuristic - a very nicely formed (!) woman is lying reclined whilst facing the viewer. I think the breasts were already exposed, and a robotic hand was heading lower so to speak.

The picture is almost chaotic in that there is so much going on, but the quality of artwork was excellent and detailed. The ticklee was suffering from tickling all over the place and being restrained by the tickling arms and objects - seem to recall she was perspiring heavily.

Don't want to stress anyone out over this one, but if someone might know what it is or where to find it I would be greatly obliged.

Thanks all

Logan

😉

While these doesn't match exactly, it's the pose that's getting me; I could see it being a bit of a reclining at some angles.

Attachments

• TC029.jpg
    TC029.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 117
  • 15bbb.jpg
    15bbb.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 117
Hmm, can I describe this better? I hope so...

Thanks for those Ninja! Both great, but sadly, not the one I was thinking of. I know I know - I have not perhaps given the best description...!

Hmmm - can I improve the description... from what I can recall the ticklee (who was somewhat futuristic in what remained of her clothing) was reclined facing the viewer, but tilted directly backwards, with the legs/feet towards the viewer. Bit like looking at someone leaning back on a recliner, seeing her from the foot of the recliner. Except that instead of being on a recliner she is supported by mechanical arms and the like, having the stuffing tickled out of her...

Thanks for the help though - I realise trawling through personal archives to help someone out (who should never have lost something in the first place...) is a fairly thankless task!

Logan :redface:

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back