• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anime Ninja Tickled

Darth Vegeta

4th Level Yellow Feather
A favourite pic of mine. 😉
I was wondering if anyone else had some of these?
Or knew where the pic is from.

Attachments

• 1133372195065o.jpg
    1133372195065o.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 1,679
No clue, but it's pretty damn awesome. I'm not sure what to make of the blue/pink armpit hair, but I definitely like everything else.

Np i've been very curious about it for ages.
But nobody seems able to help me out.
It kinda looks like a screen from a kind of hentai game (same genre).

Oh and does anybody out there know how to translate the text. That might clarify things.

This pic rules. Wish I could help solve the mystery of whence it came. But alas - I can not 😛

The armpit hair is a wee bit freaky. But hey - the pic still rocks 😉

Thanks for posting this one DV - it was new to me.

B

I thought the hair was another feather... Ah well, great pic and I would also say it looks like its from a H-Game.

It does seem to be from some kind of game you know like those hentaigames or something. (aah DEV said the same ^^ )

Does anybody know how to translate the text that might clarify things.

Ya this is also a fav of mine :3 it plays to my fantasies as a younger dude, going after the baby-sitter, teacher etc. The whole setup is just awesome: the ripped clothing, the perspiration, the lee in the back that's still laughing even though we can't really see what's going on with her.

There's on way those two kids could have over-powered them and tied them up... there's something else going on, and I wanna find out grrrrr whoever finds the rest of this series is my hero!

No clue, but it's pretty damn awesome. I'm not sure what to make of the blue/pink armpit hair, but I definitely like everything else.

Haha actually that's part of what drew me to the picture. I recently realized I had a thing for armpits; and the very few pictures/illustrations I have that show hair are 😱 dunno what it is about it though, but ya... >_>

Guess I'm just a freak like that =3

I just love it !!!
The hairy pits are sweet drawn and also those faces thanx for sharing,
Teaser

Ya this is also a fav of mine :3 it plays to my fantasies as a younger dude, going after the baby-sitter, teacher etc. The whole setup is just awesome: the ripped clothing, the perspiration, the lee in the back that's still laughing even though we can't really see what's going on with her.

There's on way those two kids could have over-powered them and tied them up... there's something else going on, and I wanna find out grrrrr whoever finds the rest of this series is my hero!

Haha actually that's part of what drew me to the picture. I recently realized I had a thing for armpits; and the very few pictures/illustrations I have that show hair are 😱 dunno what it is about it though, but ya... >_>

Guess I'm just a freak like that =3

I'm guessing they were left behind tied up after a fight or put on display and these little ones come by or have a score to settle. :happy:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back