• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anime Vidclips

Anime tickling clips are hard to run across, but I'll see what I can do. Most of them, if you've looked even a little, you'd have seen already, but...

Are you still only able to view Windows Media Player files? Cause as I recall when you asked this before, you said you could only view those, and most of my clips are Real Player ones.

also Shadow what was it about that digitkl.....thought was digimon.....didn't know it was music....

Eh? Well, Real Player is availible free on their site, www.real.com There is a free version, the link is in the upper right corner of the site. See if you can get it, then I'll post the ones for it. And what about Digitkl?

Well, let's see if I can get an attachment to work. Probably not, but...
This is the only one I've found in only one spot. So let's see how it goes over...

Attachments

thanks jayin....

Shadow I didn't know that the thing played music instead of pictures.

Did the clip work? This is the first time I've tried to do something like this.

Ah well, the site plug is acceptable in this case since they ARE good clips he's got there. ^_^

thanks ^^ The first few i did were....well, terrible, but i did get better (the digimon tickle torture clip 😀)

Hmm, let me see what else I've got... that was one of my best, most of my others are fairly common. This one's long and there's only a brief tickle at the end, but...

Attachments

Heh... ah, DivX. Over the time I've been looking for anime clips, I've probably got just about every kind of player and codec there is so I can play them all. ^_^

I love divx. Not the old dvd pay per view divx but the good one that actually works 😀

Yeah, this new DivX is pretty cool. My Windows Media Player can play RealPlayer files, its own files AND DivX files. XD

hey jayin For some reason I can't see them any more......I can here them but can't see them....

unless you dont have the divx coded..

or does the new windows media player have the divx codec?

x_x GAH! I knew it was too good to be true. They work just fine for me and I'm completely clueless about computer stuff. You got RealPlayer, right?
Yeah, the new Windows Media Player supports DivX. So long as you have the codec itself you can view most movies on the player.

Well, the Digimon clip DID have video, and not just sound. I suspect your player was only able to play the sound. I've had it happen before.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back