• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anita Radcliffe and Cruella de Vil F/F

darkharp1

TMF Poster
I picked this one out of the open request thread 🙂

I really like Anita's character design. I also love the 1960's style of 101 Dalmatians. So I gave Anita a 1960's flavour with her lingerie.

I hope you enjoy!!!
New and EXCITING news from me on TUESDAY!!! Stay tuned 🙂

Last edited:
I thought you'd left us, thank you so much for returning.

I think we all thought that. Glad to see your back in the game Darky hun.

P.S.: Sent ya a PM. ^_~

Great pic, I love Anita's expression! Glad you came back 🙂

About time Cruella figured out an effective way to persuade Anita. Awesome.

It has been a while, indeed. I apologise! Big changes in my life which had put a lot of my tickling comics/art/stuff on hold... But not all of it. I met the love of my life, TickleMantis, on the TMF. He moved to Canada recently we have been living together happily for the past 7 months. Now that i've settled comfortably again, I hope to pursue new projects/art soon!!!

Thank you so much for all the comments so far, everyone! I'm thrilled to have gotten such a great response, and touched that people had missed me and my work 🙂

Of course we've missed you and your art! Geez, you're like some sort of genius, and a picture like this only cements that. Still, we can forgive the absence of your work in light of your own romantic developments. Felicitazione! Very happy for you. 😀

This is absolutely brilliant~ I did not expect this quality. Forgive me for just discovering you~ but wow... you really captured the Disney essence... and not to mention a pairing I think nobody here would have expected nor asked for, yet they probably should have. <3 Thank you.

Anita should get revenge! She should tickle cruella on those big feet of hers! 😀

Great to see you back darkharp- cant wait to see more of your art 🙂

HEMAN2045

failed to make the feet of Anita.

Failed?

Hmph. Well, if you do like feet tickling, check out some of my other art for sure! I do upperbody and feet. I like everything, and try to incorporate everything in my work!

Thanks for the comments everyone! :lol

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back