• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ann n June

marcusb

Verified
Attended an afterwork "thing" and while there I was sitting on the couch with a woman (June) I'm good friends with. She and I constanly tease each other at work. She's very ticklish and I get her once in a while. She doesn't really like it all that much but if I keep it infrequent and quick she just rolls with it. Her friend, (5'1, 95-ish lbs, blonde, adorable) was also on the couch with us and, during our conversation June made some smart ass comment so I retaliated by tickling her side briefly. She jumped and squealed while trying to fend me off. When I relented she commented, "I hate you. You know just where my spot is. (with a giggle) I think you should tickle Ann (her friend). She likes it."

Ann feigned disinterest and protested she did not like it.

June continued. "Go ahead. Get her." With an invitaion like that I twisted around and started tickling Ann's sides. She immediatly burst into laughter and sort of shrank back into the corner of the couch. She sort of tried to protect herself by blocking with her arms but she never grabbed my hands or pushed me away. I stopped and Ann just sat there slumped, breathing hard and giggling to herself.

June was taunting me, "Why'd you stop? She needs more than that. Get her some more." The lack of protesting from Ann and her coy grin told me she was up for more so I went after her again. I pulled her toward me while getting her sides, underarms and knees/legs. She was laughing like crazy and like a little rag doll with no strength. Eventually, she buried her face in my neck and sort of balled up. I kept tickling her and June slid off the couch, stripped off Ann's flip-flops and started tickling her feet. Ann went bonkers but instead of trying to stop her she grabbed on to me for dear life. With her arms around me her sides were pretty much fair game so I went after them at the same time. Ann was hysterical and continued to hold on to me with what strength she could muster. We both tickled her for a bit more then June stopped and watched. I got her for a while longer then stopped tickling. Ann relaxed some, still up against me, giggling and panting. (She was all hot and her perfume... man. Yum.) After a short time Ann mumbled, "I'm going to kill you. Your good at that... You suck. I can't block you out." 😀 That ended that little segment.

Fast foward a bit. Ann, returning from getting a drink, set her drink on the table and then plopped down on the couch nearly on top of me. In a sarcastic little voice she tells me, "oh, sorry, I didn't see you there" then wiggles around on the couch trying to crowd me out. That, of course, warranted another tickle attack. This girl was a total tickle sponge (got her 2 other times that evening because of her antics). June was right... she does like it and is one to grab you (not your arms or hands, your body) and hold on as you tickle her.

What a doll.

Last edited:
Hello Marcusb

Nice true story Marcusb, so tell me now when are we going to see her video clip where you really tickle torture her, if she likes it she should be easy to talk into doing this for you and us....LOL I really like your Lynn clips, and I see she is now a TMF member I have tried to get her to respond to me but so far she has not. She is got the best laugh and seems so ticklish I LOVE HER FEET!!!! I would love to tickle her with her husband sometime.....

TicklesFemales

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back