• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anna Nicole Smith has passed away

*Strongly resists the urge to say 'did she drop any good loot?'*

Well, she was always one of those celebrities I knew about, but wasn't really sure about what they did. Its what I call the 'Winona Ryder' complex. Still, hope she rests in peace and all that.

Oh wow....someone died....k..

Look i'm going to be honest, other than praying she rest in piece, I see no reason to give her more than that. People die...do we really need to cry everytime someone drops? Unless you were connected by a close personal level and not just what you watched on TV...get over it.

I know it sounds cruel but in the end, you don't really know them.

Death isn't funny. A few years ago a very close member of my family died; they weren't an angel but I miss them anyway. I was so bad into grief at one point that my mom got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!"

someone beat me to the punch.

i was surprised to see this, at first i thought it was some joke. her cause of death is unknown i see, but ti's rather ironic, sorta like Marilyn Monroe's death.

i was never attracted to her, the blond Barbie cookie cut-out look and whiny voice was bad, but it's sad, such had such a hard life. i wouldn't be surprised if she committed suicide.

Through any conjecture or speculation, the fact is that she's dead. I also didn't know her well only that when I heard about her for the first time, it was involving some sort of scandal... She is a human being and like ANY human being upon death, she deserves a proper burial and to be remembered for the good things.

I feel sorry for the remnants of her family most of all. Its sad when anyone dies, but celebrity deaths don't really hit home unless you admired the person, so its very easy to feel indifferent about it.

Yeah, there are more than 6,500,000,000 people alive in the world. People die every couple of seconds, and I'd be more bummed about a poor factory worker in Thailand with crooked teeth than Anna Nicole Smith.

Ashes to ashes...dust to dust...in terra pax...etc...etc...

If there is anyone to feel badly for in this media clusterf*ck that is Anna's passing (and seemed to be what her life consisted of), it's her infant daughter...older brother died 2 days or so after she was born, and now, only a few months later, mom is gone...THAT is a shame...nevermind the insanity concerning her paternity...

My condolences to her family...I just wish, for their sake, the media would let them alone to grieve for a second...

This is a lie. Sometimes it takes the death of a person for the healing of the damage they have caused to begin. And sometimes when people you dislike die it is funny.

I'm not saying thats not true, but what I said isn't a lie, either. Its just personal indifference or not, from person to person. People can choose to care or not care about death in general or specific people; they can even state to what extent or manner they care or do not. It is a self-drawn conclusion, not a default truth or untruth.

we should just let her be. whatever she may have done is of no consequense now.

we should just let her be. whatever she may have done is of no consequense now.

Indeed. Because she's a celebrity, the media feels obligated to cover this. That doesn't mean we have to feel the same way or be as attached to it as they are. Afterall, they're just looking for the best scoop possible; they could care less about her, they're vultures. Most people would be content with JUST knowing she died and only that, and then deciding how they feel at the news. Whether theres a scandal or plot to this is of no consequence now, either. She's dead.

The only thing that matters now, in my opinion, is that baby girl of hers. For the sake of any conversation, I'd rather focus on that then whether or not she was a gold-digger at heart and her late husband, a sugar daddy. Naturally, since what happens to the girl is none of our business (though its made our business by the media), this conversation is pretty much over since we can assume she'll either be in good hands or not and will obviously grow up without a birth mother. Its not our job to pursue it or follow along.

Last edited:
Does anyone else think it's weird that both she and her son both died mysteriously, leaving a $400 million estate in limbo?

Truth is, they can't have it both ways. She did everything humanly possible while alive to be a headline grabber and the media spent over half of her life making her a millionaire and convincing the public that she's really someone you should be interested in. Unlike Steve Irwin, she didn't die at the height of her popularity, she died at the height of her media coverage. Unfortunately for all those involved, it was a whirlwind of legal paternity, the death of her child, the battle over money, etc. As stated above, nothing you'd wish on someone... but if her having a mystery baby to someone was such a big headline, it only seems natural that a mysterious, untimely death would be even bigger.

Plus, it's not just celebrity status that deals out the coverage. Every day you read that someone famous has died, it's just depends what they're famous for. I think age has alot to do with the public's reaction to someone passing. Tony Randall passed and it was a blip one day. Alot of people today would say "Really? He died? When?" Hell of a nice guy, award winning actor and comedian, decades in the business, but no one was offering five figures for his autopsy photo. Younger celebs usually garner more sympathy for being "cut down in their prime too soon".

Her life was a trainwreck in the latter stages and she was fortunate enough to still make a living off of it, but bad as it was, she still has family and friends that love her and will miss her. None of us will cry over not hearing her whine about money and seeing her as a drunk dipshit making public appearances, but that was only the televised portion of her life. This will continue to be the story of the year until they A] find out what she died of and B] find out who her baby's father is. And she'll be dragged behind the wagon until the litigation of paternity is finally resolved. Then you won't hear about her again till her boyfriend has another girlfriend in three months.

My twenty-year-old cousin died of leukemia Sunday, same age as alot of you here. He won't be a national headline, but to my family, it was every bit the tragedy that Anna Nicole is. Death is the great equalizer. It shows us that despite what you accomplish or how many people in the world see you doing it while you're alive... you're going out feet first naked in a bag. Saddam Hussein was a billionaire dictator and ruled millions of people for decades, and in the end, he shit himself like everyone else does.

And with that, I'm done. I don't feel compelled to post a RIP message to a dead celeb in a tickling forum so that you all can see how compassionate I am. No one here posts when members of their family die, and you people actually care about each other. So making a bigger deal out of someone more famous and feeding the media frenzy is something I'd usually pass on, but some of the comments here combined with the fact that I, too, slept with Anna Nicole and am probably the baby's father, forced me to respond.

Last edited:
anyitme someone dies it is a tradegy. in this case the holywood brother thinks that is is bad for the family due to there other losses. also the hollywood brother thinks it a loss for society because anna seemed like the type of celbrity that regular folks could hang with and talk to. The other part is with her on the other side now, we will never ever know just how ticklish she was

The Canuck, you're post came off seeming a bit generalizing. Not all Americans think the same way, okay? We are all human beings, regardless of what country we come from.

The Canuck, you're post came off seeming a bit generalizing. Not all Americans think the same way, okay? We are all human beings, regardless of what country we come from.

yeah, not all americans think the same way. it be like me saying that all canadians end each sentence in "eh?" and are royal mounties.

here's what this thread needs:

Attachments

• geeks.jpg
    geeks.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 20
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back