• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Ah! My Goddess pic (request)

FeatherHead

TMF Expert
Hello, folks! Back again with more requested pics!

This time, another pic requested by player_0. It took a bit longer to post it than I expected since I had some "obstacles" when trying to find a free time with total privacy to do it (y'know, I'm not open about my fetish).

Anyway, it doesn't matter! It's finally posted and any comments are allowed!

Hope you all like it! See ya!

Attachments

• From Urd to Skuld.JPG
    From Urd to Skuld.JPG
    874.6 KB · Views: 1,623
Splendid! Two Ah! My Goddess! Good think I watched it once. 🙂

Saved to my computer. Poor girl's locked down so tight she'll only get away when the 'ler gets tired. Cool toon!

AWESOMENESSSS
can't wait till i see the requests you said you'd draw for me they'll be kickass

Ah, and i thought you had forgotten or moved on to other things, thanks alot for doing this for me Feather, i really, really appreciate it, and i must say i am impressed by your dedication to doing requests from people such as myself.

Anyway the pic itself is pretty great, the positions of the lee and ler are both new compared to your other works, and they're done very well i must say, another excellent piece from you, my only complaint is that Urd's head seems a little pointier and stretched out, but other than that it's an excellent pic, i really must thank you again for doing this for me.

Out of curiousity though, what might i ask will be the next pic you'll be drawing?

Very cute pic. It seems like you drew the characters bigger than you normally do this time, which is cool. Great job.

Very nice, both topic and execution! Skuld's bratty nature certainly makes her a prime target for tickler correction! Then, I always thought Urd could benefit from it too... from anyone bold enough to try it!

Well, many thanks, folks! Glad you all liked it! It has been a pleasure doing it!

player 0: Somebody asked me to do a lil' tickling comic (I'll do some tests first).

Gostei do seu desenho chefia vlw veio eu sou brasileiro aki vc pode falar em português.

Not only is the picture, in your own unique style, fantastic, but the little signature icon of the sleeping bird in the corner is outstanding. I have a soft spot for parrots, one of the few I reserve for The Wild Things, and I think it's really cute. Yarr for Cockatiels!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back