• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Big clip posted !!!

cosquillero1

4th Level Yellow Feather
This another real gem, it's a real classic of tickling videos, it's a complete video near of 1 hour, it's an old video from Harmony Concepts, titled "Tau Kappa Ticklers!" Starring : Ashley Rene & Darla Crane. One blonde and one brunette, 2 Ticklish victims tickled each. It's a really big file (31.2 MB!!!) so that i had to split this time with winrar, autoextractable set. To can see rightly this clip you must:

1.- To download all 16 files (ALL IN THESE POST!!).
2.- Double click over Tk08.part01.exe (if you have winrar installed).
3.-
IF YOU HAVEN'T WINRAR INSTALLED YOU MUST : To Delete the last 3 characters, including the previous dot of name (Tk08.part01.exe.rar into Tk08.part01.exe). Next, Double click over Tk08.part01.

If you are a new user or don't know how to do it, please tell me in a pm (private message).

f/f All over
realmedia file format
31.2 MB size
53 min. 37 sec. length

Enjoy it !!!!. 😉 😀😀😀😀😀 and good luck!!! 😉 😀

Attachments

And finally...

The last file of all set. Very important : All the 16 files have to be copied in the same folder (All in the only one folder).

Attachments

Last edited:
Nice, never got to see the full clip. Always kept seeing the smaller ones. Thanks. 🙂

My pleasure !!. I prefer always the complete videos and i had luck because i finally got this gem !!! :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

Glad than you liked this, my friend !!! :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

I don't have enough volume to continue. What does this mean? I am receiving error messages and the video is disappearing. Is there not enough space to create it?

Last edited:
Floyd said:
I don't have enough volume to continue. What does this mean? I am receiving error messages and the video is disappearing. Is there not enough space to create it?

You have enough free space on your Hard disk?.

wow!!!

You da man Cosquillero.... thank you very much 😀

My pleasure my friend, i was looking for this video since 1998 !!! 🙂. BTW, can we to chat right now?.

my friend!!
thank you very much!!
the video you give me is my dream !!!
btw: i am a chinese
大哥,非常感谢!!!

wcdcyy said:
my friend!!
thank you very much!!
the video you give me is my dream !!!
btw: i am a chinese
大哥,非常感谢!!!

Glad that you liked it !!!, you're welcome !! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:. I like very much chinese people, i've very good friends from your country. Btw, i'm wondered with what means those chinese words at final of your post, please, could you tell me?.

My pleasure !!!, i don't know how to say that in chinese, but i can to use international signals (images/Drawings) : :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy: 😀.

Wow Cosquillero !!!! very good choice.
I already saw that vid so i do not have to download it.
Great work amigo !!
🙂

Am I the only one that gets a "corrupted file" error when I try to unzip them? I'm using WinRAR and all the files are in the same folder. PLEASE help me!! I've wanted the full version of this clip FOREVER!!!

Thanks you Norah_jae & alf, my pleasure !!.

spire2 said:
Am I the only one that gets a "corrupted file" error when I try to unzip them? I'm using WinRAR and all the files are in the same folder. PLEASE help me!! I've wanted the full version of this clip FOREVER!!!

Maybe some files downloaded in wrong way. Do you have cable modem, 56 Kbps modem or adsl?.

Pana... en buen castellano TE BOTASTE!!!!!!

ES TODO UN CLÁSICO

GRACIAS

No tienes que agradecerme, ¡¡ es un gusto para mi que hayas disfrutado de este video, tanto como yo !! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

cosquillero said:
Thanks you Norah_jae & alf, my pleasure !!.

Maybe some files downloaded in wrong way. Do you have cable modem, 56 Kbps modem or adsl?.

I have dsl.

Well, please check each file size's and verify than have the same size all (except the last), each file must to be 2097152 bytes of size (2 MB). You also can to compare each one with the size that is looked in thread (right side of each file posted), both size have to match.

Last edited:
What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back