• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Brazilian tickling clip F/F all over

alf1

4th Level Orange Feather
Hi 🙂 !!

So yes from BTS preview clip, a .rm file but as i could not read .rm files by now
( real off ) cannot tell its lenght. A minute or so 😀 .
Naked so nudity as title says 🙄
Nice clip, cute ticklish girls 🙂 🙂 🙂 sso enjoy it.

Attachments

did you lost your "real player"?
You can search on real players site or you can download
it at "dungeonmaidens.com"
(real 8 player, only)
🙂
see you

Yes thanx.....but it is not "lost" that was "real one"
I play vids now in win media player, but it does not read files .rm :sigh: .....i do not know if there is a program that reads all vid files ???
I tried divx...problems with avi files....qtime...problems ( mean do not read all main files ) so i just have one program for that ( but it is maybe not the best ) image is good nonetheless so 🙂

Hello Alf! 😀

I'm afraid there is no easy way to watch ALL the movies you have on ONE prog.

Since Realmedia is proprietary format, they don't give out rights to make third-party progs/codecs to read it.

Someone TRIED a workaround and did an utility to convert RM into mpegs. It didn't work on my pc and messed up things royally... BUT if you are interested...

You might want to try Zoom Player. It's just a viewer, so it needs proper codecs installed, but it's way lighter than Media Player.

It's not perfect: it doesn't work well with RM and WMF - for the said reasons. I find it good with long hi-quality Divxs and Xvids.

For QT and Movs, I've registered the extensions under the old mediaplayer. You can find it somewhere in the Programs folder. A file named mediaplayer2.exe or something like that. Try executing it.

It's my chosen program with shorter Divxs and just any format but WMF [they stutter] and RM [which don't work at all].

Now, I know: this is no solution to your problem - and can't there be one. Since they all are competitors, they WANT ppl to install different progs, with different banners and such.

Oh, I'm forgetting my manners here: tnx for posting! 😀

And reg's!

Last edited:
Kalamos said:
Someone TRIED a workaround and did an utility to convert RM into mpegs. It didn't work on my pc and messed up things royally... BUT if you are interested...

What tool did you try to use to convert rm files? I am desparately searching for such a tool (and also to convert from asf files) which I can run on Windows XP.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back