• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

another chair tie

milagros317

Verified
This time with my hands clipped to the top of my head and my arms tied to expose my armpits. :scared

Wow! That's a rather elaborate webbing tie. Snazzy hood and blindfold combo, too. I can't tell. Are you also gagged? Does she ever tie you to the bed in the background? Is tickling the main focus of these sessions, or does she explore other fetishes, too?

Yes, the blindfold is a removable part of the hood.

I wasn't gagged on this occasion but Goddess Shelly often does gag me.

No, she never ties me to the bed.

Tickling, bondage, foot worship, and spanking are the main activities that we engage in, but sometimes experiment with other things.

Cool beans. What sort of punishment is the spanking? I love it(giving and receiving) when it's incorporated into the tickling session. You know, like: You laugh - Get spanked. No-win predicaments rule.

The spanking is usually not a punishment because I behave very well when I'm with her. Instead, she spanks me for her own amusement and to remind me who is the boss.
😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back