• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Female Friend Gets Foot Tortured

The_Crusader

TMF Regular
I have another lady friend, who is not only extremely beautiful, but her and I aqre so close we're practically family. Well awhile back she went through a rather bad breakup, so The Crusader here got to be the shoulder to cry on. One day, I took her up to our local mall, hoping a little shopping would cheer her up. She was also wearing these adorably sexy red plaid heels. I couldn't take my eyes off her feet! Well, as any girl will tell you, walking around in heels for a good two hours will kill the feet. This was the case with my friend. We got to the food court and she imediately takes her shoes off and begins rubbing her sore bare feet. Being the good guy that I am, I offered to give her a foot massage. She agreed, but with a warning; "Careful, my feet are really ticklish!" so naturally, after about fifteen minutes of relieving her sore feet, I just had to see how ticklish her feet really were. I began lightly playing upon her heels with my fingers. She began to giggle. "C'mon quit it, my feet are really ticklish" she said through her giggles. "Nothing makes a sad girl happy like laughing herself silly." said I, moving up to her toes. At this poiny my friend looked like she was about to cry. I asked what was the matter, she said to me; "I'm trying not to lose it and start going hysterical, you're tickling my toes!" I smiled at her, and moved down to begin tickling her bare soles. Naturally, she lost it. She was laughing aso hard she nearly fell out of her chair. This story has a rather happy ending, because once her foot tickle was said and done, I received a kiss on the cheek with thanks for making her feel better, even if just a tiny bit. Since that day we've only gotten closer, as this story took place a year ago. We have had several tickle fights:redface:

Thank you for sharing 🙂 . That was a nice little story.

the hollywood brother forgot about the brother excuse. years ago the hollywood brother had a female friend that used the excuse while making out with one of the hollywood brother friends. it made the hollywood brother so jealous and the worst part is the hollywood brother never ever got to tickle her.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back