• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Fond Memory (FF/m & MM/ff)

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
I never revealed my foot or tickling fetishes to anyone when I was in my teens, but some girls knew I had a bit of a fascination with these kinks & others found out in due course.

It was difficult to disguise or hide my fetishes back then. Of course, with years of experience, I’ve learned to refine and subtly show women my love for tickling and feet, rather than jumping right in and most likely frightening the hell out of them or freaking them out but back then no way could I resist.

During my early high school years a bunch of my friends & I would hang out on the front porch of two Italian sisters’ house on a busy East Orange, NJ street. Both were attractive girls, one named Camille, was my age and her sister, Donna, was two years older. I had a huge crush on Donna and often fantasized about tickling her, but what pushed things over the edge for me was the evening she had a heavy set girlfriend of hers, named Phyllis, hold down one of my good buddies John for saying something nasty to her. She then pulled off his sneakers and mercilessly tickled his socked feet for what seemed like forever, all the while telling Phyllis to tickle his ribs while she sat on him and prevented him from getting away from them. Poor John was absolutely helpless as the two of them tortured him. Donna sat on his legs and swiftly ran her fingers up and down his soles. Phyllis squeezed his sides but never quite got into it as intensely as Donna. I was incredibly turned on seeing my poor friend being tickled so ruthlessly but seeing Donna’s face, how much she enjoyed tickling John and then seeing her pantyhose clad feet, feet I’d lusted after for a long time, pop out of her flats as she tortured my friend excited me even more. Girls I had tickled before no doubt saw the same expression on my face.

Her shiny heels and a good portion of her tiny soles were now out of her shoes, her pants legs, pushed up to her calves, revealed even more of her nylons, and I couldn’t hold back any longer. I ran over to her, yelling out to John that I’d help him, the perfect excuse. I pulled off one of her flats, pinned down that warm nylon foot at the ankle & started tickling her. My fingertips glided so effortlessly over her silky foot.

Her reaction was priceless, her toes scrunched and she wriggled and jerked around wildly but she did not pull away.

Me tickling her foot made her tickle poor John’s feet even faster and more crazily..

After a few minutes, she finally pulled away from my grip and got up. I turned towards Phyllis and tickled her sides while John crawled out from under her and then helped me tickle her.

When Donna tried to come to her aid, we shifted our attention from Phyllis, who was glad for the reprieve, to Donna who was no match for the two of us.

John sat on het thighs and tickled her sides and tummy while I cradled her ankles under one arm and went to town on her very ticklish stocking foot.

Phyllis smartly kept her distance seeing how much we were tickling her friend.

Donna never admitted to having a tickling fetish but there were other times when I saw her tickle other boys and girls pretty ruthlessly and also get tickled by others.

I was able to tickle her a number of times and she knew I had a thing for ticklish feet especially in nylons, which she tended to wear very often. She would yell at me all the time, but half heartedly, because deep down she loved being teased and tickled especially on her feet.

Her friend Phyllis was definitely not into it but was nonetheless very ticklish. She was a candy stripper at the local hospital and wore a uniform with white pantyhose which she was sometimes in when she was hanging out with Donna. Those were the times I’d attempt and often successfully remove her shoes, to tickle her nylon feet. Her lower thighs were her most ticklish spot but it was hard to tickle her anywhere for too long. She was always very strong and was able to escape after only a few minutes of tickles.

Never thought to tie either her or Donna up back then. If only…

What's New

10/16/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back