• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another friends-sibling story

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
I was at my friends house at the end of grade 8, and her sister was getting us drunk as our freshie treatement for grade 9 when the summer was over. A bit before my friends sisters friends got there my friend got bored enough to start tickling me, and I honestly have no idea where it came from. My friend and her sister are both like ultra-pretty and in moments my friend had me pinned to the ground and was tickling me like mad. All the lee's here, know that even when you are blocking your sides and ribs, lers can still tickle them no matter what. She kept tickling me and her sister was just sitting on the couch laughing her ass off at me and finally came over and held my wrists above me head so my friend could tickle me more and when her sisters friends came over, I felt a little let down, and was sure my friend would just stop, but she kept going and I heard her sister say to her friends, "My sisters just tickling the shit out of this kid.....no im not fucking kidding shes like gonna die from laughing......I've never seen anyone that ticklish" and they all just came in and were laughing at me, and she finally stopped and her sisters friends were like, "awwe" and everything and a week later I was over at her house again and her sisters friends were over and I went into the fridge to get coke and she grabbed my waist and my knees just buckled. Almost every time I go over there now and her sisters friends are there they start tickling me.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back