• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another pic for Jipsy fans (non-tk of course)

cyclypse

TMF Master
Been awhile..still wrestling with finding a new web server..but that doesnt mean im not drawing still! Hope you guys enjoy my latest pic!

Attachments

• On_The_Road_Anime316.png
    On_The_Road_Anime316.png
    438.1 KB · Views: 619
I saw it here first, so I guess I'll post here instead of ATF.

The scene is great. I like these types of scenes where nothing special has to be happening, and even just walking along can be something of interest.

Aside from some perspective/angle issues with the new character, the rest is a step up and improvement over some past pictures. Most notably is the inclusion of a background, which I'm glad to see more and more artists doing these days. It really helps.

Last edited:
An interesting new companion for Jipsy and Yuri! Though her manner is rather aggressive. Jipsy would seem to find that descending nail distressing! Then, I note a further presence skulking behind behind a tree... the Cyclpse world is becoming crowded!

Both the new characters are ones I wrote into the script almost a year ago. Once I actually get to their part of the story (god and inspiration willing) they're sure to be some fan favorites. I'll post the description of this pic i used on deviantart.

"Ahhh the tender moments of joy (and annoyance) shared by the members of an adventuring party. (From left) Jipsy, the cute and often pissy Nyan who would sooner use her fists than manners, and Maya, the sexy smart-ass childhood rival who loves nothing more than to torment her. Accompanied by Yuri, the adorable and often clueless sorceress companion they are a force to be reckoned with!

But as our heros make their way to the next town, they are secretly pursued by a figure from the shadows. Who is this pigtail clad cutie behind the tree? And why is she blushing everytime she looks at Yuri? 😵"

Looks like Jipsy has some competition. XD

Nice pic. I also noticed the girl in the back, although, I didn't see that she was blushing at Yuri. 😵

Not like it matters, the more the merrier.......or in this case, the more people, the more chaotic it gets.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back