• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another quirk from Charlotte!!

Steve&Charlotte1

TMF Regular
Ok... another strange one... so again, we want to know your thoughts!

As you know - and have seen - Charlotte's feet are ticklish! As are mine! (Steve)

We've now found out that when we're both tickling each other's feet, that she somehow, suddenly becomes 100% NOT ticklish there. Only there, but there.

This makes the fight suddenly less balanced! Anyone else have a little oddity like this?

Go Charlotte! I can sustain a brief moment of non-ticklishness when I am really concentrating on returning the tickling to someone else. It doesnt last long though and I end up losing anyway!
Go Charlotte, go! Give Stevie what he deserves!

nessonite said:
Go Charlotte! I can sustain a brief moment of non-ticklishness when I am really concentrating on returning the tickling to someone else. It doesnt last long though and I end up losing anyway!
Go Charlotte, go! Give Stevie what he deserves!

Yeah, I'm well impressed I found out it works with him! It means I can get him more, and maybe win once in a while!!!

C

been my experience that feet generally are ticklish at first, but once the newness of the feeling becomes a bit stale, it's more of a scratching annoyance that might feel good or might feel boring. That's generally why I yawn and think it's fake when a lee in a video is somehow extra ticklish even if his or her feet are tickled for 10 minutes straight. That's just me tho.

Ticklishness is a weird state of mind.

Those who actually studied it [and a potty italian researcher, Dr Insabato was one of them] stated it was something akind to pain response.

It was an ancestral relic from our ferine past - but it is incredible the way we refined it into a torture or a kind of sexual prelude.

We aren't sure how it works, yet. We know about the synaptical pathways. It works like pain or touch, after all.

But we don't know why it waxes and wanes.
It is linked to feelings and mood - but it isn't wholly social.

If sexual response is somehow "hotwired" to ticklish response, it is possible for someone to be/feel very ticklish under the right circumstances - or not at all in others.

[Besides, that's why I don't care if models are unbearably ticklish - as long as tickling is done the right way... 🙂 ]

About C, I can only suppose it is some kind of domination response.

She is very ticklish when bound, powerless and unable to react.

When she is "fighting" for it, her ticklishness lowers so she can fight longer and harder - while Steve's, who gets tickled less frequently, has an higher threshold, since he has more "pent up" ticklishness to consume.

It isn't that weird, actually. It is probably a matter of traditional gender roles.

For most dominant males it is a viable fantasy to be dominated in sexual life - that's why S gets more ticklish.

On the other hand, Charlotte becomes less since she gets a dominant role in the sexual couple.

But, hey, maybe she had laughed enough and couldn't laugh more... 😉 😉 😉

Just my 2 thingamabobs, guys!
Take care.

K--you could be a therapist...you're incredibly well read...

So K, I have this problem with my father...😉 (don't get Electra/Oedipal on me...I'm just messin with you!!! 😛)

Er... well... when one is alone, drawing can be boring, sometimes. 😉

Kalamos said:
Ticklishness is a weird state of mind.

Those who actually studied it [and a potty italian researcher, Dr Insabato was one of them] stated it was something akind to pain response.

It was an ancestral relic from our ferine past - but it is incredible the way we refined it into a torture or a kind of sexual prelude.

We aren't sure how it works, yet. We know about the synaptical pathways. It works like pain or touch, after all.

But we don't know why it waxes and wanes.
It is linked to feelings and mood - but it isn't wholly social.

If sexual response is somehow "hotwired" to ticklish response, it is possible for someone to be/feel very ticklish under the right circumstances - or not at all in others.

[Besides, that's why I don't care if models are unbearably ticklish - as long as tickling is done the right way... 🙂 ]

About C, I can only suppose it is some kind of domination response.

She is very ticklish when bound, powerless and unable to react.

When she is "fighting" for it, her ticklishness lowers so she can fight longer and harder - while Steve's, who gets tickled less frequently, has an higher threshold, since he has more "pent up" ticklishness to consume.

It isn't that weird, actually. It is probably a matter of traditional gender roles.

For most dominant males it is a viable fantasy to be dominated in sexual life - that's why S gets more ticklish.

On the other hand, Charlotte becomes less since she gets a dominant role in the sexual couple.

But, hey, maybe she had laughed enough and couldn't laugh more... 😉 😉 😉

Just my 2 thingamabobs, guys!
Take care.

Nice theories, doctor, but flawed... We did a bit of messing about to see if we could narrow it down... this wasnt tied or or anything..

It only happened when we both tickled each other's feet at the same time... didnt work if it was somewhere else... odd huh?

I think we need some exhaustive clinical study...
Why dont you two come over to my lab and we'll sort this out once and for all.
I warn you though...it may take a long long time and involve many trials and lots of study.

-> S & C

Not that odd at all.

I said dominant in the sexual *couple*.

This means it gets [could get...] triggered only when you TWO tickle each other.

With outsiders [people outside your relationship] it doesn't work since you aren't sexually attuned to them.

But, hey, I don't really care for theory.
Less talk, more tickling.

nessonite said:
I think we need some exhaustive clinical study...
Why dont you two come over to my lab and we'll sort this out once and for all.
I warn you though...it may take a long long time and involve many trials and lots of study.

Oh, ok. We would need a null hypothesis first though. I assume you'd volunteer for that.

*Puts thumbs in ears, sticks out tongue, and waggles fingers*

Mmm... Uncooperative game.

My favourite treat.

*Nocks arrow and draws his bow*

Ah, impressive.

As it seems I need my Magic Arrow +5 of Booty-Bashing...

*Rummages through his quiver*

"Mooning someone", here's something you definitely do NOT get in your run-of-the-mill school dictionaries... 😀

Step aside. You are covering my target.

*Draws bow further back*

Here you go Sir.................Hands K the newest from Browning Magic Bow company it is the new ultra light spectickler 3000 with auto arrow adjust and heat/ticklish lockon enabled.............no hands needed to shoot it, all through the power of your mind........................... stand back well behind nessie and K to make sure out of firing range

Looks around..............WHispers in Nessies ear..............it has an anti royalty device so it would only put intense tickling sensation's any to any of the royal ladies..............................

But Ticklefree!!! I wanna try the arrow!!! Get me!! Get me!! 😉

Looks around and takes out another bow with even more fiendish tickling in it, places a arrow in the notch draws back wincing as the arrow touches his cheek ................lets a guffaw of laughter slip out before sending the ticklish senstions right to camels lower body regions..................drops to the ground having poked himself in the butt drawing another arrow for ness....................................BUAHAHAHAHAHAAH........................foiled again...............................

Yay!!! Hey...that arrow is going really close to my feet...uh oh...*collapses on ground giggling hysterically as arrow gently grazes my toes and fiendishly intense tickling sensations begins to spread from toes all the way up the backs of my legs*

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back